What would you do if this girl asked you for sex?

reborn

reborn

Banned
My answer to her would be: "Yeah! I'd fuck you 10 times a day. I'd fuck every single one of your holes you nasty piece of fuck meat. I'd cum on your face, make you swallow, I'd spit in your mouth, I'd piss on you and pull your hair while I am fucking you from behind. But unfortunately I think you are not serious. You are doing some shitty video for Youtube or TikTok. So fuck you hoe!"

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, HarrierDuBois, p0lishsubhuman and 4 others
I would do it

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Kevin Logan, Deleted member 21712, Deleted member 22126 and 2 others
Haha I’m not clown. Ik my face. She is out of my league. All women are out of my league. Haha.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kevin Logan, Azr616, Deleted member 18522 and 6 others
I would assume it's one of those tv shows where they prank you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kevin Logan, Deleted member 21597, itisoverboyos and 5 others
What no pussy does to a mf

• JFL
Reactions: Kevin Logan, TheAbyssinian, Aypo129 and 1 other person
Nah man
Some ethnic got set up like this and then some hoe murdered him for richard ramirez

• JFL
Reactions: Zeyn, Kevin Logan, BrahminBoss and 5 others
I’d be very suspicious if she just approached me at random offering sex

A prime body like that screams chad only

• +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan, Deleted member 21597, Azr616 and 5 others

This. One must be delusional to think she would hit up some random nigga from the streets.

• +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan, Azr616 and aBetterMii

True but jfl at "prime body". This bitch atleast 20.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan, HerpDerpson, TheAbyssinian and 1 other person
The guys probs went home and felt suicidal when they realised it was a prank- this was a cruel video imo

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kevin Logan, Deleted member 22126, Berbercel and 1 other person
So here is what happened when a guy did the same thing:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: MoggerChad, aBetterMii, Deleted member 23875 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 23875
I remember watching these when I was a kid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, HarrierDuBois and SecularIslamist
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Berbercel
My answer to her would be: "Yeah! I'd fuck you 10 times a day. I'd fuck every single one of your holes you nasty piece of fuck meat. I'd cum on your face, make you swallow, I'd spit in your mouth, I'd piss on you and pull your hair while I am fucking you from behind. But unfortunately I think you are not serious. You are doing some shitty video for Youtube or TikTok. So fuck you hoe!"

my answer:

Electron

Imagine you said yes and then you touched her and got done for sexual harassment jfl its so fucking over

• +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan and aBetterMii
Mirin all the Asian guys, they all turned her down.

• +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan
Mirin the oldcel at 4:47

People like him are the last hope for America. Shame he's probably dead by now.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and reborn
  • +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan
I would respectfully reject her since I have a lovingly gf :Comfy:

I'd fuck the shit outta that bitch, mirin

I'd do the same as the old guy "oh I would love to but I know a prankster when I see one, darling". Squeeze her hand lovingly in mine, laugh and walk away.

That way you don't get done for assault but you don't bitch out for fear of being a sex pred. U openly admit u would

Would fuck her on the spot and say "no backsies"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
make monkey noises

I remember watching these when I was a kid
you have shit tier memory if you think these kinds of videos existed back in our childhood. They came with Youtube, when we were kids we were watching Alf, not these shitty youtube vids

Would fuck her on the spot and say "no backsies"
Exactly, do some Bruce Lee super speed hand move to instantly touch her butthole, and when she complains you just say that it was her idea

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad
id fucke her till my dick melts

I would call her bluff. I would grab hold of her hand and tell her I am very interested, but I first want to find out if she is a good kisser. Then I will move in for a kiss, of course she will then pull away and say that she wasn't serious. I will then call her a liar.

• +1
Reactions: reborn
I would call her bluff. I would grab hold of her hand and tell her I am very interested, but I first want to find out if she is a good kisser. Then I will move in for a kiss, of course she will then pull away and say that she wasn't serious. I will then call her a liar.

Better: Just grab her head and kiss her as fast as possible. Afterall she can not #metoo you since she asked you for sex. If she calls the cops you could always say: She asked me for sex...I thought she wanted me to kiss her. No judge is going to punish you for it. LOL