What would you do if u spotted a face revealed legend like titbot ir short ugly and brown in public ?

D

Deleted member 3902

Ah
?

• +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy
I would be very scared that they would gocho any moment.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, BigBiceps and ElliotRodgerJr
I’d probably go say what’s up to titbot and ignore the other guy.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 1347 and 5 others
I'd mog them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 3902
Tit bot mogs 99percent here
Ggg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, OOGABOOGA, KlutchPurpp and 1 other person
Id sneak behind him and whisper in titbots ear “i mog u son, i mog you to the grave.”

and when he turned to look id be gone

he would let this fester in the back of his mind for months, and it would grow like a tumor. It would be the ultimate way to live in his head, utterly devoid of rent.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1347, sub6manletnozygos, Deleted member 2597 and 5 others
say „ayyy titbot u mirin me in motion?“ „fucking indian prettyboy slayer“ i would draw a lot of attention to us and talk in autistic psl language so only real psl veterans can decode our conversation

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: her, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 3962 and 1 other person
Gtfo asap as the risk of them going ER is too high

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 3962 and 2 others
Gtfo asap as the risk of them going ER is too high
Imagine sitting in McDonald’s chilling and minding your bizniss and suddenly @Short Ugly and Brown @DarknLost @Over and some other PSL Autists with weapons show up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 3195 and 1 other person
Imagine sitting in McDonald’s chilling and minding your bizniss and suddenly @Short Ugly and Brown @DarknLost @Over and some other PSL Autists with weapons show up
WHAT WHY ME :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::feelsree::woke::feelsree::woke:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 3902
I would scream “its over” so that they recognized me as a fellow incel and give me a quick merciful death

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and Over
“Hi, I am black boyo from looksmax”

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
Tbqh honest though I'm not over hyping him either cause he's curry generally the guy mogs anything I've ever seen in public I minus this jordan barret lite
Do you live in Loompaland? Where in there world does someone who is 5'6 mog everyone you've seen?

Legit not care not look

Walk past them.

Id sneak behind him and whisper in titbots ear “i mog u son, i mog you to the grave.”

and when he turned to look id be gone

he would let this fester in the back of his mind for months, and it would grow like a tumor. It would be the ultimate way to live in his head, utterly devoid of rent.
Talk like Batman
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
One is too short and the other doesnt leave her mother's basement. Therefore, it's impossible to spot any of them