What would you do if you became chad?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Sit down, drink some tea and listen....

If I was chad, I would first moneymax to reach 50k on my bank account, then buy all tons of clothes, a nice car but also start investing and more and keep making tons of money.

Then I'd go to parties here in the Netherlands and tongue kiss with all the girls, fuck them all and good. After that I'd go to South America for a few years and bang MILLIONS of sexy wide hipped tan dark haired latinas with nice big juicy fat asses.

Then eventually when I'm 25 I'll have my first kid and turn them into gigachads with my glorious kidmaxxing guide. Live happy ever after with a family in a village with a big house, huge garden and lots of nature and forrests.

Make a treehouse, go fishing with the boys, go hunting, manage my own food and become self sufficient, chopping wood and everything.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor shooting yourself gif

TOO BAD FUCKING REALITY IS STILL HERE AND I'M AN UGLY LONG NOSED LITTLE UGLY FAGGOT AND WILL REMAIN SO TILL THE DAY I DIE.

FUCK THIS GARBAGE GAY SHIT EARTH FUCK MY PARENTS FOR MAKING ME.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor nuke gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell, EckhartTollemaxx, Deleted member 1100 and 3 others
I will achieve my goal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2095, shibo, InjectE and 1 other person
the ROMANCE is one of the things im interested in.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, shibo, InjectE and 1 other person
Take basement selfies and post them here

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, InjectE and Deleted member 685
If i was chad and rich i would buy a small cottage by the river and keep on LDAR

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Zygos4Life and Deleted member 2810
I wouldn't do much.

I would get revenge on all the foids that rejected and treated me like shit, use them for sex and ruin their lives by sending their nudes to their families and shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell, Deleted member 2581, IWantToMax and 1 other person
Post on psl forums for Dopamine rush.
the ROMANCE is one of the things im interested in.

Me too ngl. i'm just really interested how it feels like when a girl likes you.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
hum :

1. use the halo effect to make it easier to have good job and graduation
2. become lean ans gymaxed
3.find a 6+psl girl with the good features for kids to marry. + that i'll love for who she is and behaviour
4. have kids, be autosufficient, having his own garden, and everything. educate them

5. die filled with their love.

is it over ? i really hope no

TOO BAD FUCKING REALITY IS STILL HERE AND I'M AN UGLY LONG NOSED LITTLE UGLY FAGGOT AND WILL REMAIN SO TILL THE DAY I DIE.
YOU MOG ME PREETYBOY ARYAN SLAYER FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Post pics here for validation and probably play some mmoorpg. But I ain't so ya

• JFL
YOU MOG ME PREETYBOY ARYAN SLAYER FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Not that much bro

Fuck a prostitute

Not that much bro
DID YOU SAW MY NOSE? MY LIPS? MY PHILTRUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY LOW CHEEKBONES MY SKIN MY SUBHUMANITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?????????????????????????????

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 685
Fuck lots of attractive women.

• +1
Fuck several stacys then LTR the best (not necessarily the hottest) one of them

• +1
i would change nothing

When i ascend which is soon i'll start running insta game/tinder game and fuck whores

Sit down, drink some tea and listen....

If I was chad, I would first moneymax to reach 50k on my bank account, then buy all tons of clothes, a nice car but also start investing and more and keep making tons of money.

Then I'd go to parties here in the Netherlands and tongue kiss with all the girls, fuck them all and good. After that I'd go to South America for a few years and bang MILLIONS of sexy wide hipped tan dark haired latinas with nice big juicy fat asses.

Then eventually when I'm 25 I'll have my first kid and turn them into gigachads with my glorious kidmaxxing guide. Live happy ever after with a family in a village with a big house, huge garden and lots of nature and forrests.

Make a treehouse, go fishing with the boys, go hunting, manage my own food and become self sufficient, chopping wood and everything.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor shooting yourself gif

FUCK THIS GARBAGE GAY SHIT EARTH FUCK MY PARENTS FOR MAKING ME.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor nuke gif
Fuck you as in fuck to make you to make you suffer.

Would you fuck to make a new person with 50% your parents genes to fuck your parents because the child suffers?

Fuck you as in fuck to make you to make you suffer.

Would you fuck to make a new person with 50% your parents genes to fuck your parents because the child suffers?
My genes aren't that bad it's mostly mouthbreathing that messed with me.

Last edited:
My genes aren't that bad it's mostly mouthbreathing that messed with me. Also you won't do shit faggot
I didn't mean it as an insult sorry if it seemed like that, just wanted to play with words.
Yea, mouthbreathing can deform the face.

I didn't mean it as an insult sorry if it seemed like that, just wanted to play with words.
Yea, mouthbreathing can deform the face.
Oh its okay. I'm also sorry for calling you those words and insulting man I thought it was but yeah its mostly mouthbreathing, I just said fuck my parents because of the shit environment mostly, genetics don't seem the biggest problem except of my slightly Roman nose

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx