Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Cheating my genetics
How would you react to It?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Bonecel01
what nigga?

If you want to be esoteric, your reality is always fake because you are limited by your own subjectivity

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Bonecel01
I once had a dream where a man showed how everyone is not free, I could know what people were going to do next and lost the feeling of freedom because I wasn't able to know what I was going to do but others definitely weren't free, sometimes it was destinated for them to die someday. I saw the world as a big machine and this is probably true, fatepill.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 91302, Esteban1997 and soulless_npc
Hope that in the real one I'm a chad

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Realizing one reality is fake is a step toward enlightenment. Sometimes you have to have many realities knocked down over and over again to get closer to wisdom. The best way to explain it is that people operate through and rely on their own sense of certainty about things but the majority of people tend to get stuck at one level where they can't have anything they believe threatened or it takes down their entire reality.

A better way is to have a sliding scale of reality that's elastic so even if one thing you believed gets absolutely destroyed you still have other beliefs that are more grounded than you can fall back on, if you don't, that's when people usually decompensate and need interventions and shit. or just devolve into substance use which is to cope with the disconnect between their reality and the former delusion they held. The more narrow a path you walk the better when you are still in the early stages of reality testing.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, lemonnz and Bonecel01
Realizing one reality is fake is a step toward enlightenment. Sometimes you have to have many realities knocked down over and over again to get closer to wisdom. The best way to explain it is that people operate through and rely on their own sense of certainty about things but the majority of people tend to get stuck at one level where they can't have anything they believe threatened or it takes down their entire reality.

A better way is to have a sliding scale of reality that's elastic so even if one thing you believed gets absolutely destroyed you still have other beliefs that are more grounded than you can fall back on, if you don't, that's when people usually decompensate and need interventions and shit. or just devolve into substance use which is to cope with the disconnect between their reality and the former delusion they held. The more narrow a path you walk the better when you are still in the early stages of reality testing.
What if I tell you God doesn't exist

• +1
Reactions: 91302, lemonnz and soulless_npc
What if I tell you God doesn't exist
all the more reason to have a good relationship with reality lol. relying on fictional deities is usually a good indicator of the opposite

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
all the more reason to have a good relationship with reality lol. relying on fictional deities is usually a good indicator of the opposite
The reality is conformed by the black pills aka the hard truths to swallow

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 91302
Esteban1997

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR and Esteban1997
The reality is conformed by the black pills
You have to realize you are in hell before anything will get better it's trying to avoid that that makes you have those constant rude awakenings from reality

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz