what would you do if you gain 20k to 30k per month at the age of 19

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
just asking, let's say you make 20k to 30k at 19 due to online businesses you got
what do you do?

buy car, house and fuck bitches

buy car, house and fuck bitches
expect from buying a car which is obvious
what's the smartest thing to do so you won't ever work in your life

• +1
Reactions: murdah
How consistent is the income and for how long?

How consistent is the income and for how long?
let's say for years, let's say till 2030 realistically and it might go up or down, (always between 20k and probably 40k, could be way more)

let's say for years, let's say till 2030 realistically and it might go up or down, (always between 20k and probably 40k, could be way more)
I would have a bunch of kids with girls that have good genes( I wouldn't have kids of broke), travel but if I get bored of travelling I'd buy a house in the countryside in the 3rd world ( I'm a cuck for nature tbh)

I would have a bunch of kids with girls that have good genes( I wouldn't have kids of broke), travel but if I get bored of travelling I'd buy a house in the countryside in the 3rd world ( I'm a cuck for nature tbh)
god damn realizing i might make this much and then ... what's to life after i get my dream car, fuck bitches and visit the world
never was this nihlistic till i realized this

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme and HTN_Mentalcel
god damn realizing i might make this much and then ... what's to life after i get my dream car, fuck bitches and visit the world
You don't want kids?

municipal bonds, stocks, crypto, etc

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
invest that shit to retire at 40

Idk I think the first thing I would prolly do is send like 6k to a user on looksmax.org named WELOVELOOKS cause he’s a pretty big vinnie hacker fan and a great guy who needs to save up for jaw surgery that’s just a hunch though

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Idk I think the first thing I would prolly do is send like 6k to a user on looksmax.org named WELOVELOOKS cause he’s a pretty big vinnie hacker fan and a great guy who needs to save up for jaw surgery that’s just a hunch though
lol if ever i have money that i don't need i already promised some users on discord that i'll help them with any surgeries
You don't want kids?
yea i do, tbh i need to try everything in my 20s first, cause covid fucked my late teen years and i feel like i missed out

lol if ever i have money that i don't need i already promised some users on discord that i'll help them with any surgeries

yea i do, tbh i need to try everything in my 20s first, cause covid fucked my late teen years and i feel like i missed out
I don’t think you’d help me with surgery tbh if you knew who I was

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
I don’t think you’d help me with surgery tbh if you knew who I was
why not? if i fw someone id gladly help him out of my heart money wise for shit that he wanna achieve

• Love it
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
Dream car- material good
Fuxking bitches- theyre used up and wont benefit u after u nut unless u get them too worship u

Anything that dont lead to god is a waste of time

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Dream car- material good
Fuxking bitches- theyre used up and wont benefit u after u nut unless u get them too worship u

Anything that dont lead to god is a waste of time
Most of this is about reproduction unironically, which is cucked because you are just creating more slaves for the Jews but it's so hardwired into your biology you can't escape

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Buy appreciating assets like houses. and live a cortisol free life. maybe some surgeries here n there

I would first buy a house for myself and save it all up for a good future at 21