What would you do in this situation right now (Part 1)

Nyrо

Nyrо

Hopefully HTN by 2028
Joined
Jul 1, 2025
Posts
7,055
Reputation
13,301
New series

You’re doing whatever your doing rn probably on the phone or pc

You get a call from a unknown person, you take the call and the person on the phone is a officer

He tells you that your favourite person you know in real life just died

Can be your mom,dad brother or anything else

Maybe even your pet but that wouldn’t make sense then but whatever
 
  • +1
Reactions: BronzeAlligator1 and slaviccartfiend
I dont pick up the phone from random numbers
 
  • +1
Reactions: BronzeAlligator1
I dont pick up the phone from random numbers
Holy low iq answers

Normie : ,,what would you do if you didn’t have breakfast today‘‘

Low iq faggot : ,,muh I don’t eat breakfast‘‘
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: holybrutal, BronzeAlligator1 and slaviccartfiend
idk:lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: slaviccartfiend
Holy low iq answers

Normie : ,,what would you do if you didn’t have breakfast today‘‘

Low iq faggot : ,,muh I don’t eat breakfast‘‘
its a low inhib answer, chad doesnt entertain hypotheticals
 

Similar threads

Yliaster
Replies
14
Views
61
Crimx991
Crimx991
Sköll12
Replies
21
Views
131
Sköll12
Sköll12
FiendFiend
Replies
5
Views
45
FiendFiend
FiendFiend
polarpop
Replies
9
Views
53
Vllyxo
Vllyxo
Nyrо
Replies
2
Views
47
t0urist
t0urist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top