What would you do

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

to bemoan what I could not bemoan upon your breast
If you woke up and you were stroking a trannys cock like the butterfly effect movie — you just suddenly appeared in that situation. The tranny says it about to cum. Would you continue strokin until the tranny cums or just stop and run off?

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: deadstock, IwillascendtoHTN, toolateforme and 3 others
This isn’t Grindr bud get banned 😡

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast, Deleted member 86159 and dostoyevski
BAN THIS FAG.

@sickdawgie gtfih this is your field

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, sickdawgie and dostoyevski
If you woke up and James Charles was strokin you off you letting him finish?

• +1
Reactions: ascension
If you woke up and you were stroking a trannys cock like the butterfly effect movie — you just suddenly appeared in that situation. The tranny says it about to cum. Would you continue strokin until the tranny cums or just stop and run off?
I would prob start thrusting harder😼

If you woke up and James Charles was strokin you off you letting him finish?

Funny

Attachments

• 635985603541646039-fox-transformers.jpg
    635985603541646039-fox-transformers.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: iblamechico, Art of Pattinson and ascension
I would punch him in the face immediately and grab a gun telling him if I ever see his face again I'll kill him.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
tbh id be too intimidated to do do anything but contonue jerking till he busts then leave abruptand make it look like im just a slut or smth.

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
what bad could happen lmfao i get like tranny cock withdrawls
what if u stop and his nigga/pimp come out and beat u up and rob u etc? or u stop and he takes a pic and sends it to ur wife? u got no idea whats going on anything culd happen u could be anybody

• +1
Reactions: dipenhydramine
what if u stop and his nigga/pimp come out and beat u up and rob u etc? or u stop and he takes a pic and sends it to ur wife? u got no idea whats going on anything culd happen u could be anybody
tbf id rather take a beating than get tranny nut all over my hands

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
tbf id rather take a beating than get tranny nut all over my hands
fair point cuz his dick would probabyl be rly flat and shaped like a coin like its wide but not deep so when u jerk it it feels discusting ifykyk

• +1
fair point cuz his dick would probabyl be rly flat and shaped like a coin like its wide but not deep so when u jerk it it feels discusting ifykyk
itd be like jerking off a tuna can or some shit

• JFL
itd be like jerking off a tuna can or some shit
nah but like a tuna can on its side thats how its shaped. disgusting and when u jerk it u cant help but notice it feels exactly like a cock:feelswah:gay ash

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico and dipenhydramine
read tranny and closed the tab

nah but like a tuna can on its side thats how its shaped. disgusting and when u jerk it u cant help but notice it feels exactly like a cock:feelswah:gay ash
but like u would have to be at least 50% gay to start stroking a guy in ur sleep

• JFL
Stroke him urself nigga😂😂

but like u would have to be at least 50% gay to start stroking a guy in ur sleep
most likely whay happened is you were somewhere and poured up a coffee mug of straight Contreau orange triple sec and took one sip and woke up the next day/week doing that shit

• +1
most likely whay happened is you were somewhere and poured up a coffee mug of straight Contreau orange triple sec and took one sip and woke up the next day/week doing that shit
but thwts like some subliminal shit like ur brain subconsciouslly wants to stroke tranny cock

• +1
but thwts like some subliminal shit like ur brain subconsciouslly wants to stroke tranny cock
well thats just what happens. you start to question yourself and who you are and if youre an ungodly sinner :feelswah:

• +1
deeply closeted
You're deeply gay. As in homosexual. Sitting around thinking about men all the time. Getting naked when you're alone and sticking freezer Popsicles in your ass. Buying ken dolls and stripping them down naked. Smoking cigarettes to hide your sexuality.

• JFL
You're deeply gay. As in homosexual. Sitting around thinking about men all the time. Getting naked when you're alone and sticking freezer Popsicles in your ass. Buying ken dolls and stripping them down naked. Smoking cigarettes to hide your sexuality.
who told you

Killing yourself is haram and leads to eternal hell but in this situation i would KMS asap

You’re all wrong, the answer is to hawk tiaah spit on that thing and keep going at it 🫡 ay ay captain aten hut!!!

• +1