What would you estimate Lachowski's bideltoid width to be?

Hikicel69

Hikicel69

All i ever wanted is a mtb alt girl
KqGiAvkBZrvJwiWi8lqyj FzOmOROwd3WxFX fc Odk
i'm very curious to find out. Many of you guys here talk about him being a twink, but in my opinion his frame looks quite impressive and above average. He has a big skull tho, which can cause his shoulders to look bit disproportional sometimes, however i wouldn't say they're anything below 21 inches. Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
How do we know that picture aint photoshopped?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14561, Deleted member 8244 and rydofx
View attachment 1412038 i'm very curious to find out. Many of you guys here talk about him being a twink, but in my opinion his frame looks quite impressive and above average. He has a big skull tho, which can cause his shoulders to look bit disproportional sometimes, however i wouldn't say they're anything below 21 inches. Thoughts?
Looks the same as mine

I have 19.5/20 inches

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
Many of you guys here talk about him being a twink
That’s there way to cope with prime Chico having every possible attractive trait.
His body proportions and frame for his height were even ideal for body building. Fucking mogging machine
997023DC 651A 47CF A038 35BFC8DEB70C

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chicoperuanowski, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 14262 and 7 others
That’s there way to cope with prime Chico having every possible attractive trait.
His body proportions and frame for his height were even ideal for body building. Fucking mogging machine
View attachment 1412075
he's lat spreading there and still looks twinky

9b56e721438ac9162e1e29024eeaa883

doesn't really matter much at 6'3 tho

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Tallooksmaxxer and germanlooks
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 16384, Deleted member 14262 and 5 others
copity cope

if he wasn't a tallfag he'd be a terratwink

"ideal bodybuilding frame"
View attachment 1412085
Ok his frame isn’t that great but his proportions are ideal for bodybuilding. Perfect shoulder to waist ratio for being untrained and good waist to hip ratio as well.
Would have a great physique after working out some years.
Also his bones (wrist etc) look above average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Hikicel69 and ifyouwannabemylover
But you aren’t 6‘3.5 tall and I also bet your skull isn’t a big as Chico’s
True, I am 6'2

but my skull is pretty fucking big, if it's smaller in height than his it's by like 1cm max

View attachment 1412075
To be honest, I'd prefer Chico's and Pitt's overall proportions over any of the roided bodybuilders autists post over here. Most women prefer lean-fit guys like Chico and prime Pitt over bald roided Mr. Olympians

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Slob, Deleted member 14918 and 2 others
To be honest, I'd prefer Chico's and Pitt's overall proportions over any of the roided bodybuilders autists post over here. Most women prefer lean-fit guys like Chico and prime Pitt over bald roided Mr. Olympians
Yes but this physique here mogs Chico’s and Pitts physique:
7CFFF305 79FB 4AEF 9581 161E21FC41FC

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081
Whose physique is that?
Trevor Signorino. Absolute mogger physique but also has top tier muscle insertions and bones so I don’t think that most men can come even close to his physique

• +1
Reactions: PapaGremlin, Deleted member 5180, Dainslief and 1 other person
Trevor Signorino. Absolute mogger physique but also has top tier muscle insertions and bones so I don’t think that most men can come even close to his physique
View attachment 1412126
How tall is he really?, His agency mentions him to be 187 cm tall, but what's his real height?
His waist to bust ratio is insanely good for a man, looks extremely aesthetic.

How tall is he really?, His agency mentions him to be 187 cm tall, but what's his real height?
His waist to bust ratio is insanely good for a man, looks extremely aesthetic.
Guess around 185cm should be right.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: PapaGremlin, germanlooks and Constantin Denis
Ideal top tier height, top tier physique. He is the in real life 'giga-chad'
Tyler Maher is the in real life gigachad.
But Trevor is still one of the biggest moggers.
His whole body and face just looks so defined and almost artificial.

• +1
Tyler Maher is the in real life gigachad.
But Trevor is still one of the biggest moggers.
His whole body and face just looks so defined and almost artificial.
Maher is kinda overrated in my opinion, he looks ogre and gives an odd stare

• Hmm...
Reactions: germanlooks
Maher is kinda overrated in my opinion, he looks ogre and gives an odd stare
Don’t think he is overrated.
He is 6‘5 tall has a good physique, great pheno and one of the most aesthetic and robust skulls I have ever seen

• +1
Don’t think he is overrated.
He is 6‘5 tall has a good physique, great pheno and one of the most aesthetic and robust skulls I have ever seen
In some pictures he sure does look nice, but in candids not so much

View attachment 1412075
''bu-buh he has thin wrists!! over for this twink framelet JFL :lul:''

Mocha color arab/Latina girls with big brown doe eyes are my weakness

Users who are viewing this thread

Back