What would you if you were in my shoes?

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
I have a decent looking gf of a couple of years but have a straying eyeand feel like we’re pretty incompatible even though we’ve always had a stable relationship - the sex is always the same, I’m no longer interested in learning new things about her, I feel like I have to be on my best behavior at all times, etc. I would love to continue having sex with her from time to time but spending every weekend with her is a different story at this point

Should I break up with her or force myself to be appreciate of her and abandon my naive, pointless urge to be single and chase other women? I’m ugly and weird so I’m very lucky to be with a woman who’s been able to tolerate me for this long

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fauxfox
ask the gigachad @looksmaxxer234 :love:

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
Try to make her like things you like or break up

Post her face

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
I’m ugly and weird so I’m lucky to be with a woman who’s been able to tolerate me for this long
This right here answers it. Try getting another girl on the side, if successful only then think about breakup. Never ditch ur main girl without a side plan or ull be stuck being lone coomer for months if not years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
I would make a post about it on looksmax and ask people what they would do if they were in my shoes

Cheat on her

ask the gigachad @looksmaxxer234 :love:
196A3C13 180E 4C02 BCEF CD51851FC812

• So Sad
Reactions: GandyIsNormie