Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
If you had the choice, of course

LDAR ofcourse no brainer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, dogtown, Deleted member 616 and 2 others
LTR and cheating on her when and if at all possible.
Unless I actually liked her.

True love

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Autist
LTR = consistent sex
Slaying = excitement of different pussy
I've been having LTRs for almost a decade but never slayed, which annoys me a lot. Because if you slay you don't have to spend so much time on a single woman / maintaining a relationship, and you can have energy for other things in life.

If I could I'd slay till I wanna settle down, then I'd find a nice family oriented woman.

I've been having LTRs for almost a decade but never slayed, which annoys me a lot. Because if you slay you don't have to spend so much time on a single moment / maintaining a relationship, and you can have energy for other things in life.

If I could I'd slay till I wanna settle down, then I'd find a nice family oriented woman.
Thing is, if you're aren't above average, you'll be wasting time trying to slay. Constantly using dating apps and messaging girls; so much effort and probably little to no results. If in LTR, you can get consistent sex and when opportunity arises to cheat, you can do so.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Slaying, LTR, LDAR, then ER

Thing is, if you're aren't above average, you'll be wasting time trying to slay. Constantly using dating apps and messaging girls; so much effort and probably little to no results. If in LTR, you can get consistent sex and when opportunity arises to cheat, you can do so.
Agreed

where's the jump of the window option?

LTR for me.

maybe slay a few years then LTR and settle down

ldar is only realistic option