What would you rate me? What can I improve? What am I considered?

G

ghostfaceguyinvegas

Silver
I’m kind of new to this whole thing. I’ve heard that my main flaw is that I have bad eye area, and then there was a couple of other things about my chin or whatever.

Also, I’m kind of interested in what I am considered in incel terminology. Am I a chad, chadlite, incel, whatever it may be.

Thanks

Attachments

• BACCBFB8-1322-4132-9FBF-447CD813FDDA.jpeg
    BACCBFB8-1322-4132-9FBF-447CD813FDDA.jpeg
    1,012.9 KB · Views: 117
under eye hollowing, norwooding, bulbous nose. mirin your jaw. you seem to have goos frame/height. how tall? if abive 6ft ur a 5

I’m kind of new to this whole thing. I’ve heard that my main flaw is that I have bad eye area, and then there was a couple of other things about my chin or whatever.

Also, I’m kind of interested in what I am considered in incel terminology. Am I a chad, chadlite, incel, whatever it may be.

Thanks
Narrow mouth = death

Your nose is literally as wide as your mouth thats incredibly subhuman

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
If youre 4'11 it never began in the first place. You can just go ER at that point
But this girl told me it’s all about confidence one time

Thanks
Get rhinolasty and undereyesupport . Also ll surgery. Then youll be chad
But this girl told me it’s all about confidence one time
Bruh

Thanks
Also dark brown eyes = death since foids can chose

Dude youre just a bluepilled normie that wants to discover the incel community . Probably some youtuber
I’m actually black/red pill

I quit the blue pill a long time ago