What Would You Rate Me?

A

ae7hyr

Iron
Hey guys, I'm new here, and looking for a rating. Don't mind the hair, I just pulled it back quickly:

I'm 5'10", 150 lbs, and have 15% BF. I play rugby, lift occasionally, and run a lot. I cropped the picture for my friend's privacy:
20190621 203824 HDR 3

And here are two photos from my occupation (Firefighter EMT):
Snapchat 842985260 3
20190709 195250

Your honest thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
No rating but I can imagine girls calling you cute and stuff. I'd say slightly above average due to hair halo.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Chadlite , good jaw and very good harmony in motion
Psl 5.5, cut the faggy hair dude

I think this is a very good example of HARMONY

• +1
Reactions: Ruby, Ekeoma_The_BBC and Titbot
Looking great, almost Chadlite. You need a little bit more of jawmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
EDIT: Except of the lip shape
Chico teir harmony even the lips in motion isn’t a failo. Actually cut the hair and you are a PSL 6. Get the fuck off here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I think this is a very good example of HARMONY
yeah, he has so many "isolated flaws" but somehow it doesnt make him look ugly, very good harmony

• +1
Reactions: Ruby and Deleted member 685
Chico teir harmony even the lips in motion isn’t a failo. Actually cut the hair and you are a PSL 6. Get the fuck off here
Yeah this is a very good example or good symmetry especially regarding eye area, something that no surgery can get you

Firefighter is a chad occupation tbh, capitalise on that. Go to gym more and conform to the fireman stereotype as best as possible.

5.25 psl

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Not just eye area, everything is symmetrical. The lower third, midface , upper third, nose , jaw

Cope
hes not chadlite, but above average

5.25 is a reasonable estimate tbh. not too little not too much

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
hes not chadlite, but above average

5.25 is a reasonable estimate tbh. not too little not too much
What’s wrong with his face that’s not PSL 6. I don’t see it

You're 5.5/10 slightly above average.

• +1
Reactions: madmax
5.5, great hair just cut it short

What’s wrong with his face that’s not PSL 6. I don’t see it
stop for a second looking it at from PSL flaw perspective. its pointless. just disassociate yourself from all the autism on this website

psl 6+ is legit chad tier. is this guy legit chad compared to other confirmed/legit chads you know, true 6 psl people? no he is not

is he above average? definitely

5.25 is fine score

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
stop for a second looking it at from PSL flaw perspective. its pointless. just disassociate yourself from all the autism on this website

psl 6+ is legit chad tier. is this guy legit chad compared to other confirmed/legit chads you know, true 6 psl people? no he is not

is he above average? definitely

5.25 is fine score
What about Chadlite.

whats your skincare routine?

Also OP get rid of that long hair. its not doing u any justice and makes your face look longer

• +1
Reactions: madmax
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 1100
cut your hair
train your neck
start lifting more, your arms are too skinny

@Titbot this is what a chadlite (7/10) looks like.

0DD2EF31 8034 4115 9D79 B9A763B7E969
9B525A2A AE0E 4172 8591 B919E74DBEB1

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow, Deleted member 685, Petsmart and 2 others
improved blackopscel

20190709_195250-jpg.151626

low FWHR, long face and UEE makes you look weak and cuckish

but I can actually not recommend any surgery except for Rhino and something for supraorbital and Cantho

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 2810
Idk, they've already told you, you have good harmony, but you still look kinda normal, I'll give you 5 PSL.

5 PSL. If your maxilla had better positioning you would do very well in life, but you still mog most people on this site

Thanks for the feedback guys. I definitely don't plan on surgery. As for my skincare, I just drink a lot of water.
My hair is still in the awkward phase, so I just have to bear with that for now.
My next big goals are focusing on nutrition and muscle mass :)

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
low FWHR, long face and UEE makes you look weak and cuckish

but I can actually not recommend any surgery except for Rhino and something for supraorbital and Cantho
What's UEE? I can't find any results.

4.5psl
everyone has a different preference for looks though. Imo you look slightly above average

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
What's UEE? I can't find any results.
Stands for: Upper eyelid exposure
Let me know in PM if you need help with any more terms! Been here for a while

• +1
Reactions: ae7hyr
It's crazy how different everyone's opinions are on ratings

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin and Deleted member 3043
Quick morph. Your tilted eyebrows and long midface are the biggest flaws.

Attachments

• E5EE5D64-D759-4B12-AB1D-683E86F02E35.jpeg
    E5EE5D64-D759-4B12-AB1D-683E86F02E35.jpeg
    33.5 KB · Views: 45
Quick morph. Your tilted eyebrows and long midface are the biggest flaws.
What does a morph do/point out?
Anecdotally, I usually find myself around cute, quirky girls. Most of whom I've been with have told me they like my feminine features: high cheek bones, long eye lashes, hell--I've even been told I have good nail beds.

My chest is 36", waist is 29", hips are 37", and inseam is 32". People say I'm a good hugger/cuddler.

I'm not sure if that adds anything to the discussion. I guess the morph just looks--too masculine?

Last edited:
Long midface of death

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
I don't know why my comment added to my last reply as an edit, but I can't edit it again, so I'll just repost it:

Anecdotally, I usually find myself around cute, quirky girls. Most of whom I've been with have told me they like my feminine features: high cheek bones, long eye lashes, hell--I've even been told I have good nail beds.

My chest is 36", waist is 29", hips are 37", and inseam is 32". People say I'm a good hugger/cuddler.

I'm not sure if that adds anything to the discussion. I guess the morph just looks--too masculine?