What Would You Rate Me?

Also, I don't know if ethnicity matters at all, but I'm half Russian/half Spanish.

but I can actually not recommend any surgery except for Rhino and something for supraorbital and Cantho
Rhino?!? Good nasion, perfectly straight, not droopy, not bulbous, what are you smoking? His nose would look worse in 99% of cases

Mirin that Italian Renaissance pheno

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, KrissKross and Deleted member 3043
over for longmidfacecels. only thing u can improve now is ur bideltoid

Sometimes I really wonder what brings guys like this to the forum.
Long story short OP, you are good looking, nothing to worry about, have a Chad job and seem rather mentally sane and normal (a rarity on this site). My advice, leave this place, gym a little (not excessively) and go and slay or LTR a girl, whichever one you prefer. Congratulations, you made it in life.

• +1
Reactions: Dios
Chadlite , good jaw and very good harmony in motion
Psl 5.5, cut the faggy hair dude
Does Chadlite start from psl 5?

Sometimes I really wonder what brings guys like this to the forum.
Long story short OP, you are good looking, nothing to worry about, have a Chad job and seem rather mentally sane and normal (a rarity on this site). My advice, leave this place, gym a little (not excessively) and go and slay or LTR a girl, whichever one you prefer. Congratulations, you made it in life.
I appreciate it, what brought me here was googling looksmax because I heard about it in a rating subreddit.