What would you rate Mike Thruston purely facially? and then with body?

D

Deleted member 27472

Myron Gaines Follower
BFDDE12A 3FBE 46D2 888A B438E518EA8F
42D11021 2840 4BA6 B523 B5CF148FFEA6
109732E6 C8A6 49F4 BDBF 292815F1AC98

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
chad face chad body

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, Deleted member 2816, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
htn face chadlite body

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, russwestbrook, Deleted member 2816 and 8 others
Face 8/10

With body 9/10 or 10 for some women certainly

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 27472
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel, king_of_recession, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
malegazemaxxed , he will age extremely well compared to prettyboys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, midlatinocel, Descender and 2 others
Face 5.5 psl chadlite
Body 9/10, 10/10 (or close to it) body is trevor signorino imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
young mike was a mogger. lost quite some appeal now but still chadlite+
Screenshot 2023 06 06 at 84237 PM
i prefer his old physique btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
I thought he would be about Chadlite face + chad body = giga chad SMV
Purely muscle wise he has a Chad body, but if you consider his height as part of his body he is a high tier Chadlite as a whole package SMV wise. But he is rich and famous so infinite SMV. Closest thing to an irl chad tho

honestly chad face

Basement dwellers who don’t go outside need to understand that this is a full on chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626 and midlatinocel
Front is good but side destroys him, I bet he looks bad in motion didn’t see any vids of him yet

chadlite face with giga body halo. his haircut is his biggest failo, he should grow it out a bit or just go for buzzcut imo

Chad face, Chad body, Chad life, Chad everything tbh

• +1
Reactions: gloriouse, midlatinocel, Deleted member 2816 and 1 other person
Eh not that bad. Nose is ugly but facial development is good. This is a bad side on a gl guy
View attachment 2244961
Vito Basso right? I think the only extreme failo in is side is high nose bridge which makes the brow ridge appear non-existent, chin and jaw growth is decent

• Hmm...
Reactions: cytoplasm
Gigachad irl

Vito Basso right? I think the only extreme failo in is side is high nose bridge which makes the brow ridge appear non-existent, chin and jaw growth is decent
His lower half is recessed. This isnt decent
3439964 dd vitobasso 24

Big failo in my book

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
hard to see as it’s a 3/4, definitely not ideal growth but his chin looks like it would line up with the naseon even tho its forward grown
Just compare it to someone has good growth. He looks like a child comparatively
Snapinstaapp 279835194 367141345458558 4228067306151482925 n 1080

Just compare it to the one single specimen with most insane forward growth theory
Just look at the photo dude. Its not good by any measure, why do ppl choose to be completely blind selectively when it comes to gl guys. If it was some greycel posting he would have been told its over

Just look at the photo dude. Its not good by any measure, why do ppl choose to be completely blind selectively when it comes to gl guys. If it was some greycel posting he would have been told its over
I’m only saying Thurstons side is worse

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and cytoplasm
  • +1
chadlite and chad, looks kinda gay tho idk

he has a peanut skull? tiktokcel told me it was big
it's just average sized. definitely not big but he has a lot of hair so it might look bigger than it actually is

• +1
Why is his lower third recessed? His maxilla seems good so is it a malocclusion or what
His maxilla is not recessed, thats all

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Eh not that bad. Nose is ugly but facial development is good. This is a bad side on a gl guy
View attachment 2244961
Gl guy has no bad side possible, it's simply impossible

Ur side profile reflects your face development most of the time, and this guy has front mogger ratios

Why is his lower third recessed? His maxilla seems good so is it a malocclusion or what
His maxilla is not recessed, thats all
His lower maxilla seems underdeveloped to me, just compared to someone with great development
0249001a4c4eef45a7c37d205768dbaf
3071845 stepanov 11

Gl guy has no bad side possible, it's simply impossible

Ur side profile reflects your face development most of the time, and this guy has front mogger ratios
But it clearly looks bad, its blatantly obvious even to a normie. Even frontally his face looks "constricted" to me if it makes any sense. And he isnt the only one with this problem

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, RAMU KAKA and Deleted member 24789
Only zoomers and wannabe prettyboys would find him gay. Same with Zyzz, which is funny when you think about it.

Absolutely not. Recession is worse than a big nose
Thurston’s gonial angle is at 160 degrees or sum like that tell me thats not recessed/downward grown

Thurston’s gonial angle is at 160 degrees or sum like that tell me thats not recessed/downward grown
Gonial angle doesnt matter. He doesnt look like a child, unlike basso

Gonial angle doesnt matter. He doesnt look like a child, unlike basso
Gonial angle determines the whole jaw morphology. I’m very surprised that Thurston‘s front seems to be unaffected by that, but his side makes it look very noticeable. Also there’s a difference between looking like a teen and looking like a youthful young man (Basso), Thurston’s side profile just doesn’t show any real strikingness nor general appeal imo. Obviously, opinion isn’t what matters, but gonial angle is important by fact.

Gonial angle determines the whole jaw morphology. I’m very surprised that Thurston‘s front seems to be unaffected by that, but his side makes it look very noticeable. Also there’s a difference between looking like a teen and looking like a youthful young man (Basso), Thurston’s side profile just doesn’t show any real strikingness nor general appeal imo. Obviously, opinion isn’t what matters, but gonial angle is important by fact.
He doesnt look like a teen he looks like a child. His entire lower half is recessed. Look at the pics i posted. Thurston has much more forward growth. That being said basso mogs because of better front

His lower maxilla seems underdeveloped to me, just compared to someone with great development
View attachment 2245296View attachment 2245298

But it clearly looks bad, its blatantly obvious even to a normie. Even frontally his face looks "constricted" to me if it makes any sense. And he isnt the only one with this problem
there is barely any difference between the two, its mostly the shadow and angle from below making Stepanov‘s jaw seem more prominent

• JFL
He doesnt need it as hes already very gl, but maybe his side profile would benefit from it
Question unrelated to thread but does bimax affect under eye support in some way?

there is barely any difference between the two, its mostly the shadow and angle from below making Stepanov‘s jaw seem more prominent
you cant see then. basso would need his face move 1cm forward to match him jfl. thats why stepanov mogs him despite the better front of basso
Question unrelated to thread but does bimax affect under eye support in some way?
idk honestly, not a surgery expert

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
Hes a example of a true Chad dude was jacked and lean before touching a weight plus hes face.

you cant see then. basso would need his face move 1cm forward to match him jfl. thats why stepanov mogs him despite the better front of basso

idk honestly, not a surgery expert
Forward growth isn’t the only factor to determine an harmonious side profile u literally have chico as ur pfp his side profile has shit forward growth