What would you rate Mike Thruston purely facially? and then with body?

Chadlite face
High chadlite body

Forward growth isn’t the only factor to determine an harmonious side profile u literally have chico as ur pfp his side profile has shit forward growth
nothinh harmonius about recession dude, chico isnt recessed. how can you look at bassos side and think it doesnt look bad

Forward growth isn’t the only factor to determine an harmonious side profile u literally have chico as ur pfp his side profile has shit forward growth
nothinh harmonius about recession dude, chico isnt recessed. how can you look at bassos side and think it doesnt look bad
same about thurstons side

same about thurstons side
his side has better forward growth i.e. he isnt recessed ive said this before havent i. high gonial doesnt equal recession

his side has better forward growth i.e. he isnt recessed ive said this before havent i. high gonial doesnt equal recession
his chin/jaw and brow ridge just lack necessary projection to harmonize with his big nose

his chin/jaw and brow ridge just lack necessary projection to harmonize with his big nose
that makes his nose the problem then. which is not as bad as recession as i already said, though it may look uglier on the eye

that makes his nose the problem then. which is not as bad as recession as i already said, though it may look uglier on the eye
so uglier on the eye is not the same as worse when coming to aesthetics? You lack common sense

But SMV is really effective IRL or PSL is the most important ?

so uglier on the eye is not the same as worse when coming to aesthetics? You lack common sense
no. ugly nose just jumps out more. but being recessed is gonna lead to worse irl treatment as it indicates lack of genetic fitness

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and crybaby
no. ugly nose just jumps out more. but being recessed is gonna lead to worse irl treatment as it indicates lack of genetic fitness
this argument isn’t gonna lead anywhere

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm