What would you rather be, a Subhuman who women lust over or a Chad who women ignore? [Poll]

What would you rather be, a Subhuman who women lust over or a Chad who women ignore?

• Subhuman that Women lust over

• Chad that Women ignore, but you look aestethic like you always wanted watching the PSL compilations

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
What would you rather be, a Subhuman who women lust over or a Chad who women ignore?

Women ignoring you means normie dating life, so you aren'T incel

@HarrierDuBois

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, LampPostPrime, Esteban1997 and 1 other person
I am already the first one (with an average of LTB-MTBs), so I'd rather be the 2nd one. A selfless statue of pure beauty, beats everything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelcel1983, LampPostPrime, falcon1 and 4 others
I am already the first one (with an average of LTB-MTBs), so I'd rather be the 2nd one. A selfless statue of pure beauty, beats everything.
Yeah, but the first one you would be lusted after by stacies not LTB and I doubt you are lusted after like a true Chad, tbh they probably forget you after you rejected them

Screenshot 2023 08 25 21 37 09

It pretty easy to say you are hit when every women lust after you

Looking great is it’s own reward tbh

love getting high after seeing my face in the mirror

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, falcon1, Deleted member 18582 and 3 others
I'd pick the subhuman and it's not even close.

You can still get guy friendships, what does it matter you look bad? Women will be like he's so hot.
And guys will be so shocked (WTF HE MUST BE RICH OR SOMETHING) meanwhile just rot all day and all girls wanna fuck u
hell yeah

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy, oldcelcel1983, LampPostPrime and 2 others
Yeah, but the first one you would be lusted after by stacies not LTB and I doubt you are lusted after like a true Chad, tbh they probably forget you after you rejected them
Why would I care what a girl I have already rejected thinks afterwards? She's gone. Also yeah stacies nomnom good fuck for 10 minutes then you bust and you got post nut. You are beautiful forever. Think about it as well, who are you doing this for, for women or for yourself?

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Deleted member 13626
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1
First one obviously, lol @ narcies wanting to stay single 4ever only to look good

Doesn't matter if you are good looking if you can't even have sex, it's like losing your cock

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997 and falcon1
First option is the weeknd, second option is Anstrum. I know what I am picking.

Its easy to say you are hot if every women lust after you. So not really good what would you rather pick.
Not good for smart people but .org is retarted, as you can see 50% choose the dumb option which confirms my suspicion that this forum is indeed retarted

• +1
Reactions: thenewhebbe
delusional incel in denial

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Being horny is temporary, being beautiful is timeless

• +1
Reactions: oldcelcel1983 and Deleted member 18582
Beauty is everything

This forum really is gay

Can this actually be possible?

Yeah a girl approaching me asking for my number is my personal delusion keep

I'd rather be ugly to the point people laugh at me than be attractive to ugly bitches.

I'd rather be ugly to the point people laugh at me than be attractive to ugly bitches.
One of these options is much closer to be attractive to good looking girls too.