What would you rather be: Chad with shit mental health genetics or normie with good mental health genetics

Chad with shit mental health genetics or normie with good ones?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
Would you rather be a Chad that is predisposed to many mental illnesses, I gues depression, schizo etc.

Or a normie who has very good mental health genetics and will not have depression etc.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Chad with shitty mental health genetics, unless it's something too fucked up (like serial killing urges; although some women would find it a highly attractive trait to have), or odd sexual behavior (like autogynephilia and associated traits such as body dysmorphic disorders), etc.

If you're naturally looksmaxxed, lots of women will want to fuck you even if you're not NT. Take Henry Cavill for instance, I don't know how much of his unusual behavior is an act on his part, but the average Stacy would still want his dick regardless if he likes to spend his free time painting miniature Warhammer figurines.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, germanlooks and Deleted member 14905
Chad obviously. Your outlook on life can very easily be changed, but your face can't.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, ShowerMaxxing and whiteissuperior
normie because if you have shit mental health genetics your looks will eventually degrade and you will look very looksminned from your former self!

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 14693
This question depends on race for me

• Hmm...
Would you rather be a Chad that is predisposed to many mental illnesses, I gues depression, schizo etc.

Or a normie who has very good mental health genetics and will not have depression etc.
normie ofc, what's the point of fucking bitches if you wanna rope 24/7 anyway?
You could still looksmaxx and get decent results as a normie, and you'll be mentally happy anyways on top of that

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 14693
I'll take either over my current "subhuman with shit mental health" :forcedsmile:

• So Sad
normie ofc, what's the point of fucking bitches if you wanna rope 24/7 anyway?
You could still looksmaxx and get decent results as a normie, and you'll be mentally happy anyways on top of that
Agreed. Chads are rare anyways. Most guys are normies and can still get laid.

Being decent looking with good mental health > Being super good looking but suffering mentally

Chad obviously. Your outlook on life can very easily be changed, but your face can't.
Shit mental health genetics prevent your mental outlook from being easily changed though...unless you want to constantly be on psych drugs and deal with the side effects like weight gain and ED.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101