What would you recommend me apart from a rhinoplasty?

I'mme

I'mme

Silver
I will most probably be getting a rhino in upcoming 6 months.

Attachments

• IMG_20190726_232912.jpg
    IMG_20190726_232912.jpg
    613.4 KB · Views: 72
weight loss

• +1
Reactions: 195cm, BigBiceps and ExCel
That was taken after waking up. I'm about 55 - 58 kg which is fine for a 19yo.

what is your height

you still can be bloated facially if ur low bodyfat keep that in mind

See this. Don't have much fat on face either.
what is your height

Yes, @frameletgod. My height is 5.7 which though is low as per international standards but 3 inches above average Indian man. It is not much of a prob - if it ever become one I will get a LL.

Attachments

• IMG_20190727_002310.jpg
    IMG_20190727_002310.jpg
    607.8 KB · Views: 77
what is your height

What can be done then, since we're told targeted fat loss is impossible? Sthng abt hydration right?

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
See this. Don't have much fat on face either.

Yes, @frameletgod. My height is 5.7 which though is low as per international standards but 3 inches above average Indian man. It is not much of a prob - if it ever become one I will get a LL.
eye brow max, grow a proper stubble, and find out if your eye area is good or bad and find out how to fix the bad parts boyo

What can be done then, since we're told targeted fat loss is impossible? Sthng abt hydration right?
See my first thread. I came with a bang I guess lol

are you skinnyfat? do you have any bellyfat on you?

What is lacking in my eyebrows and what should be done?
goto the looksmaxxing archive and find the eyebrowmaxxing thread. you just need to shape. they look pretty thick.

• +1
are you skinnyfat? do you have any bellyfat on you?

Yea that's where men accumulate it right? I've had visible abs and even ribs a couple yrs ago, definitely didn't change my face, I'll try to find a pic

Pretty sure I had the same hips then too, I mean u can see the bone and compare to ribcage LMFAO holy shit that shape, it is beyond over. This is now, def fattest I ever been and no fraud obviously

Attachments

• IMG_20190726_210102.jpg
    IMG_20190726_210102.jpg
    266.4 KB · Views: 62
Yea that's where men accumulate it right? I've had visible abs and even ribs a couple yrs ago, definitely didn't change my face, I'll try to find a pic

Pretty sure I had the same hips then too, I mean u can see the bone and compare to ribcage LMFAO holy shit that shape, it is beyond over. This is now, def fattest I ever been and no fraud obviously
some people cant get the fat off their face no matter how hard they try. its either that, or you have an undefined jawline.

look up ways to get the fact off or face, or look into lypo.

some people cant get the fat off their face no matter how hard they try. its either that, or you have an undefined jawline.

No mate. If cases aren't severe then the lotion I recommend would do the job. A diuretic will not harm either.

No mate. If cases aren't severe then the lotion I recommend would do the job. A diuretic will not harm either.
i cant see his face, but it might be becuase of an undefined jawline. which you can do much in that case.

I def don't look like OP, it's more like an allergic swelling overall puffy face thing I assume given my eyebags, but if those were genetics and terrible orbitals...

Nobody answered my most important question, whether blepharoplasty is worth it, precisely cuz removing subcutaneous fat in the eye area won't magically give me a jaw or forward growth so fuck it

As for hips I figure all I can do is max my lats haha
i cant see his face, but it might be becuase of an undefined jawline. which you can do much in that case.
Oooooooover

Attachments

• IMG_20190725_140858.jpg
    IMG_20190725_140858.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 49
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
I def don't look like OP, it's more like an allergic swelling overall puffy face thing I assume given my eyebags, but if those were genetics and terrible orbitals...

Nobody answered my most important question, whether blepharoplasty is worth it, precisely cuz removing subcutaneous fat in the eye area won't magically give me a jaw or forward growth so fuck it

Oooooooover
That's not from fat bro, its probably genetics. Have you had it your entire life?

Oooooooover
That's not from fat bro, its probably genetics. Have you had it your entire life?

Yep, even fuckin baby photos. I asked my mom abt it once and she said I always had them, and that i was allergic to dust or something that's everywhere. So I probably mouthbreathed too, LOL she would tell me I was handsome too. Women srsly lie more than they talk and with no self awareness

Women srsly lie more than they talk and with no self awareness
Ded srs bro, that's why I hate them.

And then you can't fix it, sorry boyo. Learn to accept it and live with it.

Ded srs bro, that's why I hate them.

And then you can't fix it, sorry boyo. Learn to accept it and live with it.

Bro I'm 30 and always been blackpilled (when girls actively avoid your gaze it obviously never began) but ffs BLEPHAROPLASTY OR NAH?

Attachments

• IMG_20190713_183910.jpg
    IMG_20190713_183910.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 30
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
Fuck bro idk why but those words sting.
It's sometjing ugly niggas like us hear all the time.

Bro I'm 30 and always been blackpilled (when girls actively avoid your gaze it obviously never began) but ffs BLEPHAROPLASTY OR NAH?
Nigher I have no clue what that is. I'm low iq.

Well id get both, upper eyelid tuck and remove the fat that makes the eyebags obviously

No, those words just piss me the fuck off. I just dont want to live in a world where if I had a problem I cant fix it. There is always a way. And in this case, his would be Lefort 3.
5'7. That's not an issue in India though
It is bro, you have to be fairskinned and atleast 6' to attract high tier women in India. Or you gotta be Mukesh-AmbaniMaxxed

• +1
No, those words just piss me the fuck off. I just dont want to live in a world where if I had a problem I cant fix it. There is always a way. And in this case, his would be Lefort 3.

It is bro, you have to be fairskinned and atleast 6' to attract high tier women in India.
.. which no surgeon would do

.. which no surgeon would do
Id rather die trying lefort 3 than have no facial development whatsoever, I feel so pissed off at life for that dude right now.

5'7. That's not an issue in India though
Ok, I'd first work on losing the bloat on face though, it will potentially improve your looks than any surgery. Also I'd avoid taking multiple surgeries, you'll get that plastic look.

• +1
Not worth, invest in cheekbone (eppley) and jaw impants instead. Or Lefort 3.

bloated lose body fat.

Ok, I'd first work on losing the bloat on face though, it will potentially improve your looks than any surgery. Also I'd avoid taking multiple surgeries, you'll get that plastic look.
That is only because I had just woken up. But I will still try to make it more hollow.

Not worth, invest in cheekbone (eppley) and jaw impants instead. Or Lefort 3.
You can't be serious. Surely removing failo is priority, and I'd never intentionally break my fucking face. I kind of like being ugly, as a white man I never get to be in a victim class

You can't be serious. Surely removing failo is priority, and I'd never intentionally break my fucking face. I kind of like being ugly, as a white man I never get to be in a victim class
Fuck you and your sympathy, start getting cheekbones and jaw impants then. Sympathy wont get you laid. You wouldnt need that surgery removing the puffiness if you frauded forward growth with implants.

Fuck you and your sympathy, start getting cheekbones and jaw impants then. Sympathy wont get you laid.
I'd like to see a thread with somewhat detailed breakdowns of users' sexual history. And I don't call myself incel just like I don't call myself a musician just because I play guitar.

I've never dated a girl or approached one to ask her out (if enough girls were attracted to me to succeed it would be clear already) BUT I had college girlfriends ofc so that's IQ Halo which isn't hard since girls are so dumb and don't study.

As far as "getting laid" which I'm not into for fear of STDs, I think only twice did I pick up a girl at a bar for a one night stand. Both were fat af and I regret it LOL

I'd like to see a thread with somewhat detailed breakdowns of users' sexual history. And I don't call myself incel just like I don't call myself a musician just because I play guitar.

I've never dated a girl or approached one to ask her out (if enough girls were attracted to me to succeed it would be clear already) BUT I had college girlfriends ofc so that's IQ Halo which isn't hard since girls are so dumb and don't study.

As far as "getting laid" which I'm not into for fear of STDs, I think only twice did I pick up a girl at a bar for a one night stand. Both were fat af and I regret it LOL
jfc dude do you wanna fuck staceys or not. If yes get implants, if no then keep doing what you are doing.

jfc dude do you wanna fuck staceys or not. If yes get implants, if no then keep doing what you are doing.
I'd say I've fucked a Stacey, are u aware that pussy is pussy? Only one pussy really sticks out in my mind and she was a horse-faced crooked-toothed ENGLISH GIRL nuff said

You beed bleph. I had similar eyes at your age and got bleph in mid 30s.

I will most probably be getting a rhino in upcoming 6 months.
- losing weight because you are fat
- taking finasteride because your hairline has already started receding

• +1

what the fuck am i looking at