What would you say to someone who thinks that Asian eyes are hunter eyes?

Hunter eyes are created by the browridge being more protruded over the eye orbitals giving them hooding and as a result, no UEE (upper eyelid exposure). Also you need your eye area to be atleast at a neutral canthal tilt (ive never seen negative canthal tilt hunter eyes, someone link me a photo if you manage to find one). If your browridge isn't significally portruding over your eye orbitals, and you dont have atleast a neutral canthal tilt, you will not have hunter eyes.

• +1
Reactions: ThatBoneStructure
Hunter eyes are created by the browridge being more protruded over the eye orbitals giving them hooding and as a result, no UEE (upper eyelid exposure). Also you need your eye area to be atleast at a neutral canthal tilt (ive never seen negative canthal tilt hunter eyes, someone link me a photo if you manage to find one). If your browridge isn't significally portruding over your eye orbitals, and you dont have atleast a neutral canthal tilt, you will not have hunter eyes.
i have average browridge i have hunter eyes its forward grown orbitals

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Asian eyes are too protruding they are not deep set like hunter eyes are. I don't think asians maybe with very few rare exceptions can have hunter eyes.

• +1
Asian eyes are too protruding they are not deep set like hunter eyes are. I don't think asians maybe with very few rare exceptions can have hunter eyes.
Tbh I’ve never seen an Asian who didn’t have shallow orbitals.

That they're not blackpilled

@johncruz12345 Never got your thoughts

@johncruz12345 Never got your thoughts
Asian eyes aren't hunter eyes, but a minority of asians can have them.

I dont think hunter eyes are that rare in east asians tbh.

Also usually are less deepset, but I've still seen asians with hunter eyes. Asians usually have more fat in the eye area that can cause hooding.

Asian eyes aren't hunter eyes, but a minority of asians can have them.

I dont think hunter eyes are that rare in east asians tbh.
I think that hunter eyes are rarer in East Asians than they are in any other racial group but I can’t be completely sure of that

Also usually are less deepset, but I've still seen asians with hunter eyes. Asians usually have more fat in the eye area that can cause hooding.
But aren’t deep set eyes the number 1 fundamental requirement for eyes to be hunter?

I think that hunter eyes are rarer in East Asians than they are in any other racial group but I can’t be completely sure of that
Its legit genetically impossible for east asians to have prey eyes. East asian eyes just dont work like that

Usually east asian eyes have monolids which is gigafailo, cuz of high eye fat.

But less eye fat can have hunter eyes, but you still need a brow ridge and deepset eyes.

Its legit genetically impossible for east asians to have prey eyes. East asian eyes just dont work like that
Did you mean “hunter” instead of “prey”? Because I always thought that East Asian eyes were the most prey out of all races?

Last edited:
Did you mean “hunter” instead of “prey”? Because I always thought that East Asian eyes were the most prey out of all races?
No these are prey

Its impossible for them to have eyes like this.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 26
was curiously browsing a subreddit for asian incels when I stumbled across this:

M0vpHR4.png

Nh9kcww.png

what would your response be to asians who are delusional enough to believe that hunter eyes and asian eyes are the same?
:lul:
Screenshot 20211028 202653 Chrome

These Asians aren't gonna let this hunter eye belief go :lul:

Last edited:
@AutisticBeaner @Thompsonz @johncruz12345 Thoughts on #74 ?

• +1
what the actual fuck:ROFLMAO:
let them cope
literally none of the men in the second post even have good eye areas by Asian standards, let alone hunter eyes

• +1
@johncruz12345 also when you see this can you post examples of asian hunter eyes please

I would just explain the person the difference between Asian eyes and hunter eyes:

-hunter eyes are deep set - Asian eyes are shallow set
-hunter eyes have hooding caused by good orbitals and fat - Asian eyes have hooding because of the epicanthic fold
-hunter eyes have a strong protruding browridge - Asian eyes don’t
-hunter eyes have often a more wide PFL - Asian eyes often have a more narrow PFL
-hunter eyes have low set eyebrows - Asian eyes have high set eyebrows

The rest of you useless niggas can go home tbh, ^ explained it perfectly

Just for the sake of it though...

@Blackmannnns @Blackeycel @Biggdink Thoughts on OP and #74?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
599448ec22000009371a639c.jpeg
55e4909fa88066058697fe8b0fe4f08b.jpg

just show them these two pictures

Just look at how tall dark and handsome the left guy is it never began for the right hunter eye cels

• JFL

These Asians aren't gonna let this hunter eye belief go :lul:

Guy on right is attractive but he certainly does not have the brow ridge or cranium to pull it off also i think it possible hunter eyes is also realted to the cranium or frontal bone in some way

Just look at how tall dark and handsome the left guy is it never began for the right hunter eye cels
Tbh the white guy in that picture isn’t the best example of hunter eyes either jfl. Obviously the asian guy’s eyes are bottom tier tho

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
@reptiles better comparison of asian eyes and hunter eyes:

andreas_e_portfolio01-871x1024.jpg

WebStory-Simu-Liu-Cover-1.jpg

@reptiles better comparison of asian eyes and hunter eyes:

andreas_e_portfolio01-871x1024.jpg

WebStory-Simu-Liu-Cover-1.jpg

Hunter eyes is caused by 3 things.

1 high set nasal ridge.

2 Forward cranium.

3 Forward supra orbitals.

• +1
Hunter eyes is caused by 3 things.

1 high set nasal ridge.

2 Forward cranium.

3 Forward supra orbitals.
you and @germanlooks at #79 are saying similar things (y)(y)

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and reptiles
Final bump before putting thread to rest

@AcneScars thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
@AcneScars thoughts?
Pretty much everything that needed to be said has already been said. The reason why Asian eyes can sometimes give the illusion of being hunter is due to their epicanthic folds covering the upper eyelids and medial canthus which mimics the PCT and fat-hooding of actual hunter eyes.

However, Asian eyes look nothing like hunter eyes from the side due to recessed supraorbitals

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and ThatBoneStructure
Pretty much everything that needed to be said has already been said. The reason why Asian eyes can sometimes give the illusion of being hunter is due to their epicanthic folds covering the upper eyelids and medial canthus which mimics the PCT and fat-hooding of actual hunter eyes.

However, Asian eyes look nothing like hunter eyes from the side due to recessed supraorbitals
I was saying to @germanlooks that some people (namely asian incels) see horizontally narrow eyes and equate that with hunter :lul:

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and AcneScars
Bumping because bored

@Mongrelcel Thoughts?

A lot of people on that subreddit are Asian supremacists like that guy. Obviously what he's saying is not true at all. He's literally saying Asians genetically look better but are just too short to model 😂😂😂

Hunter eyes are very common in China? Especially in central/north China, they very rarely have upper eyelid exposure. JFL at the retarded mayos in this thread with their retarded looking cherry picked pictures.

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled
Jfl, this faggot really thinks asians have close to zero appeal to white women just because of their height

Hunter eyes are very common in China? Especially in central/north China, they very rarely have upper eyelid exposure. JFL at the retarded mayos in this thread with their retarded looking cherry picked pictures.
Coping gook
Who's alt are you , coping pinkcel Maybe ?
I still dont understand this influx of rice supremacists
Why did you join this forum ?

Para tener ojos de cazador necesitas cejas de implantación más baja, y formato más "rectangular"
La mayoría de los asiáticos tienen cejas altas y ojos redondos

portrait-young-confident-smart-asian-businessman-look-at-camera-and-picture-id1288538088

hGF2wlpk_400x400.jpg
Ojos redondos dice el payaso, jajaja.

¿Y tú qué opinas de estos asiáticos? ¿También tienen ojos redondos?

Como te encanta poner fotos de una modelo para compararla con una asiatica bajita, y si pongo foto de una caucasica con cara de idiota y la comparamos con asiaticas mas peligrosas.

También diré "Oh, los asiáticos también son dominantes".

Attachments

• dcf9045904eeef99e64db5235a1c1332.jpg
    dcf9045904eeef99e64db5235a1c1332.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 0
  • ems.jpg
    ems.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Jfl at the bad nature comparisons by mayocels throughout this whole thread. Literally comparing Gandy and a random ricecel lmao. This shows that's mayos can say any bullshit and get upvoted by their brethern. They have the numbers to say whatever, it's over

• +1