• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25534
brahmin

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode and Deleted member 28541
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, saiya_online, HighCasteJew and 2 others
Looks north african between morocco to egypt but no idea where exactly.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, SecularIslamist, deadmanwalking and 4 others
Mena

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 23778, Deleted member 27987 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 27987 and 2 others
Pretty close.

My hair is light brown it looks like shit.
My bro and i had birty blonde hair when we were kids he kept it and mine has changed.

Do you think i should dye it black?

My hair is light brown it looks like shit.
My bro and i had birty blonde hair when we were kids he kept it and mine has changed.

Do you think i should dye it black?
Lighter hair is better.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Deleted member 31169
20230817 174805
jfl guess mine after this subhuman tan

• Ugh..
Reactions: Geoff2024 and Deleted member 25534
Dude trim your stubble down to 3mm, your shit is pubic hair tier rn, it will look much better trust me I am talking from experience

3502258_IMG_6471.jpeg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 25534
im from shitskinabad and im 5 times whiter than you, and im still a pure shitskin.

Ion wanna look white.
Dude trim your stubble down to 3mm, your shit is pubic hair tier rn, it will look much better trust me I am talking from experience

3502258_IMG_6471.jpeg
I kinda dont care about my looks anymore. But yeah yre right. It looks way better trimmed

I kinda dont care about my looks anymore. But yeah yre right. It looks way better trimmed
I wish I could not care about looks lol, whenever I don’t look my best I am on a bad mood.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 31169
I wish I could not care about looks lol, whenever I don’t look my best I am on a bad mood.

Pm face. U look decent yve nothing to worry about

3502258_IMG_6471.jpeg
Mirin the texture bro, How'd you get eyebrows and hair so dark?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541

3502258_IMG_6471.jpeg
you brutally mog op to shitaly and back.

you brutally mog op to shitaly and back.

Why are you mad? I dont remember fucking you sister bro. Chill. Dont make me send you my messages and have you rope from the mog

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
Pajeet.

• JFL
Reactions: mortis

3502258_IMG_6471.jpeg
Med mogger.

Mirin the texture bro, How'd you get eyebrows and hair so dark?
Med genes bro, although on direct sunlight my hair looks more like a very dark brown, I want to try this hair dye someday to see if it makes my hair look jet black in sunlight too

Why are you mad? I dont remember fucking you sister bro. Chill. Dont make me send you my messages and have you rope from the mog
i don't have sister, you schizo? im not mad, @Pendejo advised you to shave it off, but he lower third mogs you hard. it works for him but won't work for you so keep the beard.

Med genes bro, although on direct sunlight my hair looks more like a very dark brown, I want to try this hair dye someday to see if it makes my hair look jet black in sunlight too

Tbh texture is very very important, Anytime I take a shower and hair is wet i look 10x better fr

@Debetro Hey cumskin faggot is this what you call a maracoon? what the fuck was it again? Eh who cares you and him both are two huge faggots.

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
You look Arab

• +1
@Debetro Hey cumskin faggot is this what you call a maracoon? what the fuck was it again? Eh who cares you and him both are two huge faggots.
Hey shitskin faggot. This is indeed a macaroon with some chechen blood which makes him look kinda faggy. Now put your muzzle back and go sleep, tomorrow will be a long sunny day in the rice fields

• JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and mortis
Hey shitskin faggot. This is indeed a macaroon with some chechen blood which makes him look kinda faggy. Now put your muzzle back and go sleep, tomorrow will be a long sunny day in the rice fields
Oh you’re right! Chechens are cumskins too which explains why they’re faggy looking like you. Good thing im a gypsy now! Now come here and put your little girly pale hands on my stinky brown feet and massage them.

• Ugh..
Oh you’re right! Chechens are cumskins too which explains why they’re faggy looking like you. Good thing im a gypsy now! Now come here and put your little girly pale hands on my stinky brown feet and massage them.
Go sleeeeep Muhammed, your brown muscles need some rest after the 20 kg of cotton you picked up today

• JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and BearBoy
@BearBoy @Debetro what makes you think im chechen you faggots.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
You have zero active warnings!
When will my warning expire?

Also, srsly now, what do u think my ethnicity is my nigga? Your mod you opinion matters

Go sleeeeep Muhammed, your brown muscles need some rest after the 20 kg of cotton you picked up today
Two things you got wrong here faggyboy, 1. it wasn’t cotton it was your bitch mother’s brain that i took a curly shit on that added the kilos, 2. My name is Eddy so put some respect on it nigger.

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
When will my warning expire?

Also, srsly now, what do u think my ethnicity is my nigga?
September 16.

I already read your response, but I would have thought MENA.

Light brown skin color + dark wavy/curly hair = MENA in my eyes.

I know a Turkish guy with your coloring/pheno as well. Do you have Asian-tier eyes?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31169
ok then no free accurate rating for you :lul:

My rating is my tinder account and IOIs irl. Thank you.
And fyi, im 191cm. Ive been told (by foids) i only need a few months in the gym and my slay count would double.

Rate my body

My rating is my tinder account and IOIs irl. Thank you.
And fyi, im 191cm. Ive been told (by foids) i only need a few months in the gym and my slay count would double.

Rate my body
View attachment 2387344
pic doesn't load, but any person who slays won't call woman "foids" .
Screenshot 2023 08 17 211332