What would you think my ethnicity is?

Why are you mad? I dont remember fucking you sister bro. Chill. Dont make me send you my messages and have you rope from the mog
Man, didnt know Jews
What would you guess if forearms weren't there
i would think curry, Iranian, Azeri or Kurd too, because of the hyperpigmentation on your arms. Most of them curry descent niggers have that pigmentation on neck, nuckles, kness and eyelids, while the body is pale

i would think curry, Iranian, Azeri or Kurd too, because of the hyperpigmentation on your arms. Most of them curry descent niggers have that pigmentation on neck, nuckles, kness and eyelids, while the body is pale
You are correct, are there any solutions to this?

Also the tan looks better than the pale skin below.
Are you retarded? It's legit Color of poop and it's on my face as well. It's the worst thing that could've ever happened to me, I pray for it to go away everyday.

Are you retarded? It's legit Color of poop and it's on my face as well. It's the worst thing that could've ever happened to me, I pray for it to go away everyday.
Dummy it looks better than the death tier pale skin with the dull grey undertone beneath. Own your brownness

Youre kinda right. Im half israeli half italian
jew GIF

Arab or Jew. Even if you are something else you will be nothing other than one if those two in my eyes.

Dummy it looks better than the death tier pale skin with the dull grey undertone beneath. Own your brownness
Nah it ain't my natural skin pheno, Idk about my arms being so pale with grey undertones but my face had perfect pheno, I hope I get it back and face is what matters tbh, also is there any way to change the undertones to a more reddish nature, I'm already eating 4 carrots a day.

Idk Korean bleaching creams? Vitamin C soaps?
I'm talking about the pale part not the brown one, Do you think I can pass as white with that pheno all over my body, My goal is to run jbw in Brazil, Face is already med passing to an extent, I'm also 6'3

Nah it ain't my natural skin pheno, Idk about my arms being so pale with grey undertones but my face had perfect pheno, I hope I get it back and face is what matters tbh, also is there any way to change the undertones to a more reddish nature, I'm already eating 4 carrots a day.
What do you mean not natural? If you were born with it it's natural

What do you mean not natural? If you were born with it it's natural
I'm talking about the forearms, When I was born my forearms has same pheno as my arms(the bicep area)

I'm talking about the forearms, When I was born my forearms has same pheno as my arms(the bicep area)
OK and? People's skin can change in the sun, doesn't make it not natural

Morocco or Tunisia