What would you think of a big fat normie who says blue pill stuff, but then gaslights you and acts scoffy/ judgy. Then will report u if u say anything

D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
I meet fat big football gen x normies all the time. And I bet they know the truth. But they give scoffy gestures, trying to fuck with your emotional state with pretended attitudes.

Then if you accuse them of being blue pill, or being stupid, they will long-game attack your reputation (via internet or wherever they can meet people).
Or be violent by pretending to be dumb and emotional, and milking whatever you said. Which can also be long-gamed.
Can act irritated. etc. Fuck with you in underlying ways because of finance, this or that.

He will only fuck with you to put you down spiritually. If you laugh at that it will be physical.
P f'd up.

There was a story he gave where someone called him an egomaniac. ANd immediately changed to the store where he said HE would move later down the line, and spread false shit about him. lmao.

I have a 400 pound uncle without teeth and he's a big ogrecel. No way to change his looks. And he's always cagey about information. He's not happy to simply talk about stuff. Everything is always a weapon to control something, down to the point of you never knowing anything about his mentality. Sad, but hey, in reality we are all alone in this world lmao. But he was the closest to any real intellecti n my fmaily. MY dad is just some hick.

My aunt has diabetes and leukemia. When she dies I'm sure he's gonna give me shit.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Erik-Jón
What do you think of this fat miserable ogrecel kind of bluepiller. Who emotionally manipulates. Prolly subscribes to blackpill secretly. But will take anyone down emotionally who tries to talk to him, and to throw off any suspicion he's anything but a normie. lol.

He talks abotu girls someitmes. He's too insecure tho (and yet says confidence, etc, matters) so obviously he gets some ego hate everyday.

400 ibs bald no teeth and built like an ogre with a gorilla shape potato head.

I would live that same lifestyle at this point but I bet he's gonna go ballistic when my aunt is dead, and he will prolly finally not care enough about his life to vent at me.

Im not understanding the question

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and RAITEIII

Im not understanding the question
god damn lmao. everyone here needs a cave painting in a linear line to undertand something.

What do you think of a kind of normie. He's an angry one, and especially when you have a POV that's insightful he just has an excuse to be hysterically sarcastic. Say anyhitng back, and don't take the L, and he attacks your reputation, or long games anything he can. Violence always looms over your head, and if you outdo his long-game routine, then he may get violent in ambush. Especially when he can call the police, and he will use your cirminal record in any way. As soon as he has enough material he can lie about, then he attacks.

All this for opening up conversation.
There is no intellectual element (he admitted some blackpill stuff was true, and htus if he has the capacity for blackpill logic he should be able to open up a conversation) naw, it's too negative. and he just wants to hide things from me. The only element is the subhuman anger (or pretended anger) to get me off his case.

I'd do the get off my case playact too, but I'm sure he's prolly planning something violent if his sick wife dies.

He's a moral fag, but is very quiet and only uses morality for his own benefit. Never really does any empathetic moral behavior. Just uses the scene/ situation to his advantage. Jesus woudl be forgiving and understnading. He uses the moral situation as if he's finally got the excuse of the cnetury.

My uncle is one of these people and he's 400 pounds. I go for skinny pretty boy game, or generla white guy game so I can't do shit to an ogrecel.

It's kind of manipulatively suspicious. I haven't encountered many with that depth of humanity who were in the immediate. But it's like they have a security measure in place to lower self esteem where anyone who says anything insightfu lis scoffed down, and is given latent threats to be attacked, jailed, etc.

He works as basially he security guard at his job. Sucks for someone skinny, tall like me that the biggest manipulator, and person who understands/ whistle blows against manipulators is a fat potato lol.

god damn lmao. everyone here needs a cave painting in a linear line to undertand something.

What do you think of a kind of normie. He's an angry one, and especially when you have a POV that's insightful he just has an excuse to be hysterically sarcastic. Say anyhitng back, and don't take the L, and he attacks your reputation, or long games anything he can. Violence always looms over your head, and if you outdo his long-game routine, then he may get violent in ambush. Especially when he can call the police, and he will use your cirminal record in any way. As soon as he has enough material he can lie about, then he attacks.

All this for opening up conversation.
There is no intellectual element (he admitted some blackpill stuff was true, and htus if he has the capacity for blackpill logic he should be able to open up a conversation) naw, it's too negative. and he just wants to hide things from me. The only element is the subhuman anger (or pretended anger) to get me off his case.

I'd do the get off my case playact too, but I'm sure he's prolly planning something violent if his sick wife dies.

He's a moral fag, but is very quiet and only uses morality for his own benefit. Never really does any empathetic moral behavior. Just uses the scene/ situation to his advantage. Jesus woudl be forgiving and understnading. He uses the moral situation as if he's finally got the excuse of the cnetury.

My uncle is one of these people and he's 400 pounds. I go for skinny pretty boy game, or generla white guy game so I can't do shit to an ogrecel.

It's kind of manipulatively suspicious. I haven't encountered many with that depth of humanity who were in the immediate. But it's like they have a security measure in place to lower self esteem where anyone who says anything insightfu lis scoffed down, and is given latent threats to be attacked, jailed, etc.

He works as basially he security guard at his job. Sucks for someone skinny, tall like me that the biggest manipulator, and person who understands/ whistle blows against manipulators is a fat potato lol.
Bro come on simplify it into a sentence dawg jesus 😭😭

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Bro come on simplify it into a sentence dawg jesus 😭😭
lawl tard forum:ROFLMAO:

What do you think of grumpy normies who act irritable every time you say something black pill. Give very threatening vibes.
No matter how eloquently something is put they are ready to use gestures/ carry yourself game to make you feel doubt, or tell you to fuck off.

Keep going and it feels like they're gonna use long-game (sneaky) things to hurt your reputation.
Just from saying blackpill points they may get violent with you (grumpy angry people)
my uncle is an ogrecel just liek this, and subscribes to normie stuff. But I suspect he looks at stuff.

And he acts two faced to get me off his case. Seems sus.

Irritable ogre cels who say bluepill things for status. They are normies by day. You would think because htey are family they would be open to you. But I guess not.

But in reality prolly are insecure. But if you relate with them they get mad, and forget they were targetted by women, blacks, boomers too. And use "you a bad person" games to put you on the hot seat for things they really feel.

lawl tard forum:ROFLMAO:

What do you think of grumpy normies who act irritable every time you say something black pill. Give very threatening vibes.
No matter how eloquently something is put they are ready to use gestures/ carry yourself game to make you feel doubt, or tell you to fuck off.

Keep going and it feels like they're gonna use long-game (sneaky) things to hurt your reputation.
Just from saying blackpill points they may get violent with you (grumpy angry people)
my uncle is an ogrecel just liek this, and subscribes to normie stuff. But I suspect he looks at stuff.

And he acts two faced to get me off his case. Seems sus.
He's coping
Its the same thing as guys who act over the top aggressive around gay dudes, they're both trying to cope with something they secretly accept

He's coping
Its the same thing as guys who act over the top aggressive around gay dudes, they're both trying to cope with something they secretly accept
yeah but hating people who try to find out the turht just to put everyone in doubt, and be selfish with intelligence?

Why do u care about him?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
closer to me than my dad bc my dads were all just car boomers.
Your post confuses me. I am not sure the uncle and the landwhale are the same person? Anyway maybe it's too late.

Bottom line, you clearly not the same vibe. Keep your stuff to yourself. Nothing to gain from doing otherwise

Your post confuses me. I am not sure the uncle and the landwhale are the same person? Anyway maybe it's too late.

Bottom line, you clearly not the same vibe. Keep your stuff to yourself. Nothing to gain from doing otherwise
jesus christ.

1. the landwhale is his wife. after she's dead i bet he may start attacking me.
He's coping
I think he's not coping and i think he's pretending to say nothign to keep the edge over me. Plus he realizes the dynamics of pretending to be ignorant the same way balcks do when they look at how africans have no civilization and rely on lies to make their mind feel better.

Knowledge isn't important. Tasting power is, and keeping a perfect surface. If your way you portray yourself in reality tricks 90% of people initially, and you know how to finesse 9% of people, then the 1% of people who are intelligent need to be doubt touted, and put down.

He's one of those hoemr ismpson types where you rip hi mfrom teh tv and he gives gestures of anger whenever oyu tell him anything he doesnt' want to hear, and then if you don't try to put everyhting on a silver platter in 5-10 seconds he will get mad and attack. can't be violent (made sure of it) but he will attack something else, long game another lemeent.

And this is all for asking a few things.

If I said I was gonna get a restraining order, he would get one in the second as a latent threat to show how paranoid, etc. I am as a doubt. And even if that weren't enough he will just call the police anyway because 'I'm projecting my own paranoid nature onto him, and must be violent myself' when it's just a sneaky way to scare me back to nothing. This kin dof thing (if not defined as tactics) makes you feel you are completely worthless, or not meant to get a leg up in life to anyone. Everyone can see what you're doing, etc.

I would proceed to slowly but surely destroy his weak and pathetic life through manipulating his environment and the people that he cares about.

I'll ruin him and make him want to end his putrid existence.

X)

you never win by interacting with normalfags

you never win by interacting with normalfags
do you think they're gaslighters. I think they pretend to be dumb so you are stuck in a cancellation feed loop.

Basically what political correctness is. Fat losers want to attack anyone who can judge them based on merit until everything is a disguised attacl on anything that isn't pro pig.

At least in America. Other countries are using the social movement to usher in new feminism. It begins with big fat/ nerd loser guys simping out for women bc there is no other card they can play.

do you think they're gaslighters. I think they pretend to be dumb so you are stuck in a cancellation feed loop.

Basically what political correctness is. Fat losers want to attack anyone who can judge them based on merit until everything is a disguised attacl on anything that isn't pro pig.

At least in America. Other countries are using the social movement to usher in new feminism. It begins with big fat/ nerd loser guys simping out for women bc there is no other card they can play.
nobody cares. just don't talk to them jfl

it's the threat of cancellation and falling under the spell of fake narratives (such as people being laidback/ chill/ doing things for "equal rights"/ thinking you are just edgy for seeing the reality of people. Most peopel are just egomaniacs who have the most uptight virtue perspectives to benefit. When they put you down or make you feel like shit at every turn then they're not moral. They're just using their moral standards as pseudo goalposts to attack you.

Christianity is a medieval version of current virtue signalling. All ideologies are just constructed power bases that the desire for control, power can be poured into. Honest people believe in moral relativism. It's the weirdos I think now who want to believe in "traditionalism".

You have to a schemer running from bullshit busters to see the truth of it.