What would you to her

Htobrother

Htobrother

I make women happy and exstatic joy ,
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Posts
22,279
Reputation
21,807
BE408504 FA81 4097 BE85 B94451583016
Tbh I would pull her hair while taking her from behind like a rabbit and won’t stop if she wants to take a break I will go harder and slap her ass till there are Marks of my big hands, and say to her you little dirty slut do you like that huh , record it and send it to her brother what of slut she is and cum over her ass and face and then make her deepthroat my cock for 5 min non stop while i Finger her
At the end i will beat her up a lil drink alcohol choke her a lil while flexing my biceps take a break let her massage me after I can again I will put my cock in her deep and sleep on her to show dominance jfl
 
Last edited:
I'm not allowed to say. It's too explicit.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Kill
 
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother
I'd go er on that ass
 
Id rape her with a broomstick in the mouth, then rape her with my nose in the pussy, then rape her with my dick in the pussy, then rape her with my finger in the pussy, then rape her with my foot in the anus, then rape her with a broomstick in the anus then repeat
 

Similar threads

Lorence
Replies
7
Views
65
jnxy
jnxy
P
Replies
3
Views
65
moffeloffen
moffeloffen
ragu
Replies
7
Views
41
ragu
ragu
Klasik616
Replies
10
Views
136
LeonardoLookism
LeonardoLookism
Antimonitor
Replies
30
Views
126
americanpakitruvcel
A

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top