What Would You Want To Look Like Out Of These Three Options? (What Do You Really Care About)

What Do You Care About When It Comes To Your Looks?

• PSL (Aesthetics) Only

• Appeal Only

• PSL And Appeal

Results are only viewable after voting.
What is your IQ?
im retarded

but it is high enough to realize that barrett is a slayer

Jordan Barrett is pictured cosying up to a new lady - and she's not blonde!  | Daily Mail Online
Pin on Ur My Best
It's a new chapter of my life': Male supermodel Jordan Barrett announces  his surprise engagement - 247 News Around The World

• +1
Reactions: iblameme
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
because 95%+ of psl would leave psl if they got a friend group and a mtb gf. they don’t actually care ab looking good at all

seems like no one actually gaf ab aesthetics

just look at the looksmaxxing section it’s just gymcelling advice now
Tbh, going to the gym is usually connected to leanmaxxing, which itself is the number 1 looksmax anyone can do.

This website is waking up to the facts that:
- You have specific genetics, surgeries will not make you a chad if you’re average looking or below by default.
- Obsessing over becoming chad makes you depressed and act aspie IRL.
- Softmaxxing can make vast majority of people above-average looking unless you’re deformed by default.
- Being above-average looking is enough for a good life and success with women if you have other things going for you (confidence/NT, money/career, family/friends, purpose/hobbies, etc).

Last edited:
youre my best friend on here and in the real world man i wouldnt lie to you im sorry its the blackpill its the truth its a nigga
yes thats a nigga but who cares? that wouldnt stop me from getting my dick sucked by that thing
as long as the tranny is under 35 years old looks healthy like a woman high voice boobs ass vagina its not gay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110
youre my best friend on here and in the real world man i wouldnt lie to you im sorry its the blackpill its the truth its a nigga
yes thats a nigga but who cares? that wouldnt stop me from getting my dick sucked by that thing
as long as the tranny is under 35 years old looks healthy like a woman high voice boobs ass vagina its not gay
trannywoodpill devastated me

but thank god you told us the truth @ArvidGustavsson you need to know this

better to get hurt by the truth than comforted by lies

all that being said id still fuck

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16133

She is confirmed to have a Dick she showed it to me yesterday

• +1

yeah man im sorry i know how crazy they make it look real

• +1
I wanna look like this, don't give a shit about appeal
A1488B17 878B 4FED A916 CA7909F857C3

• +1
  • +1
brad pitt tbh

1. aesthetics only model type (high psl)

high level aesthetics (flawless ratios) but have that aspie gay alien look

View attachment 1754686View attachment 1754687View attachment 1754688View attachment 1754689View attachment 1754690

even though this apparently somehow has no appeal…
View attachment 1754693View attachment 1754695View attachment 1754696
View attachment 1754697

2. high appeal but low psl

appeal to girls but your ratios don't check out

maesthetic

This contains an image of:
This contains an image of: Jacob Elordi

pretty boy

Dune GIFs | Tenor
95a3976f831192041085dd0291c0cd0d.jpg

only timothee even scratches 5 psl out of all of them lol

3. appeal and aesthetics

high psl and appeal simultaneously
Who are the last 2 guys below David gandy ?

@O'Pry Reincarnation

Whatever this is
Oussamapill 2

PSL is almost completely genetic
appeal can be manipulated a bit more. Infact some of your "appeal" examples would have 0 appeal if they weren’t groomed a specific way or trying to appeal to a certain niche
imagine Vinnie Hacker with shorter hair
so PSL
No nigga these things constitute PSL too, it is literally your fucking hair, that’s what autists like OP don’t understand.

Also cagefuel how they always choose the worst candids of guys like Vinnie and compare them to literal modeling photoshoots.

• +1
Reactions: Racky
you can work with all the rest, but pretty boy is the worst and has no benefit. you will be disrespected outside of your little echo chamber of yes men and your bodyguards. if people find zayn malick out in the streets and didn't know who he was, and he had no publicist or bodyguards around, he's basically dead if he behaves as anything other than a small little man. look at his tooth pick legs. the average normie would dunk on him because humans are hierarchy enforcing, competitive creatures

the appeal guy has all the benefits of looks, size, height, mass, fighting ability. however the high level aesthetics can achieve similar with roids. so it depends on what you prefer at that point to look like barret with the possibility of injecting steroids or hexum

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Ofc. But we talking about pure aesthetic and prime barrett aesthetic mog everyone.
No, can’t mog shit with this joke of a lower third and his shitty monolid hooding

1759049_QUzz8rS.jpg
40311-320x270.jpg

MOGGED

S3Ay4KW.jpg

1595276_1578041675729.png

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
No, can’t mog shit with this joke of a lower third and his shitty monolid hooding

1759049_QUzz8rS.jpg
40311-320x270.jpg

MOGGED

S3Ay4KW.jpg

Disgusting bones ngl tbh ure right

No nigga these things constitute PSL too, it is literally your fucking hair, that’s what autists like OP don’t understand.
covering up half of your face with tik tok hair is officially a part of psl now @curlyheadjames @datboijj the day officially has came

next are tik tok followers

Also cagefuel how they always choose the worst candids of guys like Vinnie and compare them to literal modeling photoshoots.
those pics are more reputable than the best pics of him that his stans cite (all angle frauded hair frauded selfies)

96F5F006 A21D 47D4 A13F FC178B5F8975 0E46F966 7067 4426 BA05 696E6ADD76B8 C8AB0B6C FAA5 4251 8453 0520CFB8D3CB

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
covering up half of your face with tik tok hair is officially a part of psl now @curlyheadjames @datboijj the day officially has came
It’s completely valid, even your beloved PSL “gods” do it, look at Barrett or De Poot.

Also why are you tagging a deranged schizo that botched himself and a delusional nigger that thinks he is actually gonna ascend by doing some variation of mewing? I hope you are just tagging them for reacts and not because you genuinely believe they can offer any valuable input.

those pics are more reputable than the best pics of him that his stans cite (all angle frauded hair frauded selfies)

View attachment 1774437View attachment 1774438View attachment 1774439
Yet you post the most frauded pics from models… you completely missed my point.

1759049_QUzz8rS.jpg
40311-320x270.jpg

MOGGED

S3Ay4KW.jpg

Who are the last 2 guys?
@Pendejo

Last edited:
It’s completely valid, even your beloved PSL “gods” do it, look at Barrett or De Poot.
de poot is still psl 7+ candid and buzzed

1FEBC8FB 32D1 4096 B98A 639F2223035B

would be the same outcome for the rest of the aforementioned people

Also why are you tagging a deranged schizo that botched himself and a delusional nigger that thinks he is actually gonna ascend by doing some variation of mewing? I hope you are just tagging them for reacts and not because you genuinely believe they can offer any valuable input.

we are laughing at you for making vinnie your goat

Yet you post the most frauded pics from models… you completely missed my point.
the psl gods (and anyone psl 5.5+ tbh) that you shat on don’t need hair frauded selfies to appear gl

384325E3 E6BE 4D10 B54D 9BA6036586EB AE968288 2F0C 4ED6 897A A2D191EC5A7B C265939D 4091 4653 B1B4 0DF2DD70BDAA

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 14160
@ForeverRecession @germanlooks
@StrangerDanger @Preston

Does anyone know who the guy showing his side profile his?
He is @Golden Glass avi but can't seem to find out his name
Samuele Doveri my lad :Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: FreakkForLife

next are tik tok followers

View attachment 1774437View attachment 1774438View attachment 1774439
yeah man legit in my prime ppl here rated me 4.25 psl in 2020 and now that i descended they rate my past 5.5 psl LMFAO ITS ALL HAIR I LEGIT HAD HALF OF EVERY FAILO IN THE BOOK BUT THEY DIDNT CARE BCI WAS EBOY MAXXED AND TIKTOK FOLLOWERS ARE ALREADY A PARRT OF PSL LOOOK AT ALL OF OUR PSL GODS NOTICE HOW THEYRE ALL FAMOUS MODELS AND THEYRE 7 PSL SALLUDON IS BORDERLINE 7 PSL RATED HERE WHY ISNT HE ON THE PSL GODS LIST? OR MAYBE HE IS

• +1
I chose the last but i think barrett has a fuckton of appeal

yeah man legit in my prime ppl here rated me 4.25 psl in 2020 and now that i descended they rate my past 5.5 psl LMFAO ITS ALL HAIR I LEGIT HAD HALF OF EVERY FAILO IN THE BOOK BUT THEY DIDNT CARE BCI WAS EBOY MAXXED AND TIKTOK FOLLOWERS ARE ALREADY A PARRT OF PSL LOOOK AT ALL OF OUR PSL GODS NOTICE HOW THEYRE ALL FAMOUS MODELS AND THEYRE 7 PSL SALLUDON IS BORDERLINE 7 PSL RATED HERE WHY ISNT HE ON THE PSL GODS LIST? OR MAYBE HE IS
well said