what you can actually physically maximize depending on your age

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
0 - 12: Everything + every mewing related cope might actually make a difference

13 - 14: there is hope for some actually considerable heightmaxxing here, but you would need to be intelligent enough to somehow get legit sources for aromatase inhibitors and gh increasers as those are so commonly faked. Ideal body type to get for this period is lean at a normal weight and doing sports to maximize nutrition, minimize aromatase activity and optimize hormones

15-16: heightmaxxing may still theoretically be possible but, as far as I know, no one of this age range has actually seen any results on this forum (in fact, as far as I know, those who tried failed). this is also the age range where a decent amount of people have stopped growing. Framemaxxing should still definitely be attempted though

17 - 18: you shouldn't expect anything from heightmaxxing, probably not even framemaxxing too unless you're a legit late bloomer and grown noticeably the past year. Just get your plates scanned so you discover they're fused, there's nothing you can do and you need to quit coping now. It is over. Time to save up for 19+

19+: facial surgery, clavicle lengthening, limb lengthening, wrist fillers, roids, tretinoin, finasteride, etc.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
pm me brother i give you surprise

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
what if you have a micropenis like @monk is all dat still worth it?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, germanlooks and Growth Plate
what if you have a micropenis like @monk is all dat still worth it?
Sometimes I am genuinely surprised that I efficiently completely puberty and became well-endowed at an early age

The bottom half of my body is more developed and earlier in every way, even bone length wise obviously

While the upper half of my body has a child-like chest and torso and my facial hair isn't as hairy as my abdominal hair and is taking forever to develop

Very ironic

But then I see how much of a horny bastard I am and decently androgenic my thought processes are so then I clearly understand

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: roonaldo and Deleted member 2403
Just jut like a retard if you have an overbite.

17 - 18: you shouldn't expect anything from heightmaxxing, probably not even framemaxxing too unless you're a legit late bloomer and grown noticeably the past year. Just get your plates scanned so you discover they're fused, there's nothing you can do and you need to quit coping now. It is over. Time to save up for 19+
Agreed so far but thats too far fetched. Your frame grows till 20 100%.

• JFL
Agreed so far but thats too far fetched. Your frame grows till 20 100%.
As a 16 year old, I wish this was true, but so much evidence and facts led me to learn the truth (otherwise)

stop spreading this myth, people grow after 18

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
As a 16 year old, I wish this was true, but so much evidence and facts led me to learn the truth (otherwise)
Bro you can grow frame easily just roid tbh.

try posting proof then
x ray of my growth plates and the difference I had before takin hgh and now? already made a post abt the last one buddy

• JFL
x ray of my growth plates and the difference I had before takin hgh and now? already made a post abt the last one buddy
I'll check it out.