What you have to accept about modern relationships

ShredPill

ShredPill

Fast Banana Marketing expert
- theres a 99% chance your not her first, even if she says so

- other guys (her exes) will have her nudes

- the moment you break up she can match with atleast 20 guys on tinder within an hour

- she probably still has dreams about her ex, even though she doesn’t choose to

- girls are very supportive after break ups, and help them back on their feet. Guys just get drunk with each other night after night, and support a self destructive life style

- when your gf goes out on a night out, she’ll get drinks bought for her, and hit on by atleast 2 or 3 people

If you live in the west and can’t accept these things, then don’t get into a relationship

• +1
Reactions: crosshold, Deleted member 2846, PersianKingdom and 6 others
I can’t accept that. My bitch is gonna be mine and all mine. She better listen to what i have to say or get hit

Monogamy is social Construct. I just wanna be a Chadlite with Status with a Harem of 5 sluts under 25 until I die.

Monogamy is social Construct. I just wanna be a Chadlite with Status with a Harem of 5 sluts under 25 until I die.
The dan bilzerian theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
traditional female is the way. it most likely don't exist in the west anymore.
op you'r totally right. i just can't be in a relationship due to that. Imagine ex having her n

• +1
Reactions: her and ShredPill

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, Deleted and ShredPill
traditional female is the way. it most likely don't exist in the west anymore.
op you'r totally right. i just can't be in a relationship due to that. Imagine ex having her n
In my first relationship when i started to catch feelings, i checked her phone when she was sleeping, we knew each other passcodes. She wasnt messaging anyone else so i felt pretty good, but then i saw her exes number was still saved, clicked on it and saw the old messages, and the nudes they sent each other. They were from her relationship but it just grossed me out so much, i broke up with her the next week

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, fukmylyf, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
In my first relationship when i started to catch feelings, i checked her phone when she was sleeping, we knew each other passcodes. She wasnt messaging anyone else so i felt pretty good, but then i saw her exes number was still saved, clicked on it and saw the old messages, and the nudes they sent each other. They were from her relationship but it just grossed me out so much, i broke up with her the next week
i'm sorry bro...
why is life so harsh and absurd ? we just want to be the first of her and her to us and this ideally forever.
for average people it's fking normal, but actually it's just disgusting. i had denied relationships based on this pure feeling also.

• +1
Reactions: her and ShredPill
I don't see anything shocking about this.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
all fax no printer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShredPill and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: her and RAITEIII
i'm sorry bro...
why is life so harsh and absurd ? we just want to be the first of her and her to us and this ideally forever.
for average people it's fking normal, but actually it's just disgusting. i had denied relationships based on this pure feeling also.
Thanks bro, just glad i broke up with her then when it was still relatively early days. If I waited and let my feelings grow I would have just felt shitter by the week
I don't see anything shocking about this.
Thats because you’ve already had some shit experiences

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 3043
Thanks bro, just glad i broke up with her then when it was still relatively early days. If I waited and let my feelings grow I would have just felt shitter by the week

it's Indeed insane how it's actually the male that catch feelings, is romantic, too much sensitive and can't live without the girl very soon in a relationship. we are so weak. it's paradoxal because on average we are less sensitive than girls and more rationalistic. but once in a relationship...

• +1
Reactions: her, RAITEIII and ShredPill
i'm sorry but it is.
but everybody is different so it is what it is
It's not that I'm different rather that based on my experiences I know this is expectable.

You don't even have to worry as long as you:

- please her in bed very well
- she finds you attractive
- you are overall at least around the same level of her exes.

Yh you're right. I've seen worse.

Btw if someone still has nudes from their exes is because they still like them tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043