What you look like during the offset of puberty is everything.

rapidinshallah

rapidinshallah

Bronze
It really is everything.

If you became ugly once you started puberty compared to your childhood, your childhood friends will no longer be your friends and won't try to reconnect with you.

People would be like: “Oh hey I haven't seen you in a long time you changed a lot haha”, then never talk to you again.

And this is one of the reasons teenage depression exists, if not the only reason.

Your puberty can start in two ways: Either become more attractive or become uglier. And the latter happens more.

I know that because I experience a rapid change when I started puberty at 14. People treated me as I have mentioned but after I glowed up a lot, people want to befriend and meet me again.

Remember guys, the blackpill always prevails.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, TUSSELEIF, kokoszanel and 3 others
If you became ugly once you started puberty compared to your childhood, your childhood friends will no longer be your friends and won't try to reconnect with you.
Those are not people you want as friends.

Anyway, I’ve seen enough glow ups to consider this bs.

I’m not saying everyone is perfect but chances are the reason you (or anyone) “became ugly” during puberty is due to factors such as obesity, poor activity, poor diet, etc.

Sure there are instances where everything does go perfect but they are genetically cursed to be ugly but I find that pretty rare.

You said yourself that you experienced a glow up, so why are you so resentful?

Clearly there were factors during your puberty that kept you from reaching your potential, but you are past that now.

Also, very rarely do you stay in contact with people you’ve made as friends during your puberty stage (high school etc.), most people go their own ways.

If you are implying that people don’t respect you or respect you differently based on your looks then yeah, that’s well known.

Those are not people you want as friends.

Anyway, I’ve seen enough glow ups to consider this bs.

I’m not saying everyone is perfect but chances are the reason you (or anyone) “became ugly” during puberty is due to factors such as obesity, poor activity, poor diet, etc.

Sure there are instances where everything does go perfect but they are genetically cursed to be ugly but I find that pretty rare.

You said yourself that you experienced a glow up, so why are you so resentful?

Clearly there were factors during your puberty that kept you from reaching your potential, but you are past that now.

Also, very rarely do you stay in contact with people you’ve made as friends during your puberty stage (high school etc.), most people go their own ways.

If you are implying that people don’t respect you or respect you differently based on your looks then yeah, that’s well known.

No.

You after puberty is an expression of your true genetics whatever activity you do.

What you look like during childhood, how smart you are, how tall you are, all those traits do not represent your real genetics during childhood.

And those traits are not influenced by the environment very much, they're all 90% genetic or even more.
And when I say how you look like I mean your face.

You can be a cute child but grow up to be ugly. Because your true genes are fully expressed at 18 (after puberty).

Last edited:
puberty annihilated me

Yep puberty can be a killer. It destroys quite a few males because they don't get proper bone growth and I even remember the best looking girl at school at the time descending to average looks after having bad bone growth during that time.

It really is everything.

People would be like: “Oh hey I haven't seen you in a long time you changed a lot haha”, then never talk to you again.

And this is one of the reasons teenage depression exists, if not the only reason.

Your puberty can start in two ways: Either become more attractive or become uglier. And the latter happens more.

I know that because I experience a rapid change when I started puberty at 14. People treated me as I have mentioned but after I glowed up a lot, people want to befriend and meet me again.

Remember guys, the blackpill always prevails.
Blackpill is so fucking obvious, I cant believe there was a time I was oblivious

I was legit handsome when I was 5-10 years old, but then at 13/14 (around the time I had started puberty) I become really fucking ugly

And the change in how people treated me was so obvious, I came a black sheep

Now in the last 3 when I discovered Looksmax.org and started using minoxidil, got my jaw and chin implants, fixed my fish lips, all of a sudden people became nicer to me again... It's all so tiresome, personality is completely worthless

I'm recently starting puberty and I've seen changes for "good", such as: greater projection and contour of my lower jaw (which even one of my blackpilled classmates pointed out to me).

But without a doubt, being blackpilled ruined my life psychologically speaking (stress, depression, anxiety, mistrust, insecurities, etc.) but I need to compensate this Lookism RIGHT NOW with Looksmaxing in order to get out of this shit and avoid being whitepilled.

What do you recommend to get the most out of my puberty? Something you have done?

Yeah, I was a cute kid then became much worse looking when my puberty started at 13,5. At beginning of 13 in 2014 I was cute, but by 2015 I looked much older, harmony was off, my skull didn’t grow properly, etc. The difference in treatment from people was insane. Thankfully my looks have reversed a bit because my looks still changed/matured a lot between 17/18 and now 21 (I got blackpilled at 17), but puberty can be brutal. Now I look similar to how I did at 13 but in adult version, me at 14-18 look like a different person