What you want from women impacts how you should looksmax

subtochad

subtochad

Bronze
Female attraction to men is more complex than male attraction to women. There are generally one very straightforward set of traits (neotenous, good fat distribution, etc) on women that make them attractive - mostly because the only thing the guy has to consider if whether she is youthful as well as good fertility. Women have to consider many more things on the man - not only the quality of his genes (face and frame) but also whether or not he will invest resources into the children, whether or not he is overly aggressive and may hurt her or not, etc. This means that there are multiple dimensions of attractions on men and they impact how women interact with him. I am going to go over two of them.

The first off is a purely hyper masculine men.

I am talking about the type of dude on the left. Thes guys have all of the sexually dimorphic traits for males (jaw, chin, cheekbones, hooded eyes, large skull, height, frame) and overall lack really any feminine traits. Women prefer these type of men mostly for SHORT TERM RELATIONSHIPS/HOOKUPS. These men are perceived as dominant, aggressive, athletic, and overall possessing high testosterone levels. They are also perceived as terrible fathers.
Women's preferences for men's facial masculinity are ... - Naturehttps://www.nature.com › scientific reports › articles
If you purely want to have connectionless sex with women in short term flings, then this is the way you want to looksmax. However, you should keep in in mind that getting into a relationship will be harder, as women will simply think from your appearance that you are less likely to actually commit.

Second off is mixed masculine men with some feminine traits.

I am talking about the dude on the right (Maybe alot different, the guy on the left is kinda ugly but I couldn't really find a good describing picture). Still good features, symmetrical face, good harmony, and possibly strong lower third (I myself think that you should have a strong chin and jaw no matter what), but also posses some neotenous traits, such as: large eyes, smooth skin, a slightly rounder face with a more youthful appearance. These type of men are preferred for long term relationships with women. They are perceived as more caring, approachable, less aggressive, and generally more ready to provide for offspring. If you want to find a pretty girl to settle down and cuddle with Friday nights, then this look is the way to go. But beware that women will see you as the guy to mostly date, and might not be too inclined to just let you sleep with them on a purely physical basis.

So depending on what you want from women there are different avenues you could looksmax. Both of these type of guys are considered attractive by women, but how women interact with them varies depending on the look. You can notice differences in language with how they refer to them: less masculine/neotonous men will be called "cute", while hypermasculine guys will generally be called "fine".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Ken and Deleted member 21044
Incredibly bad fucking post

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WagedandReady, Deleted member 15827, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
Just be slightly above average and women are easy holy shit at this autism
Nothing matters but looks, just trust me and looksmax. Also flavor of good looking is largely irrelevant, no success = ugly, success = gl
Don’t complicate it

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Just be slightly above average and women are easy holy shit at this autism
Nothing matters but looks, just trust me and looksmax. Also flavor of good looking is largely irrelevant, no success = ugly, success = gl
Don’t complicate it
you're free to looksmax the way you want.
I am just pointing out that its not as straight forward as "just become good looking".
But take the info as you want.

you're free to looksmax the way you want.
I am just pointing out that its not as straight forward as "just become good looking".
But take the info as you want.
It’s extremely as forward as “just become good looking”
Get lean (required), do softmaxxes like hair and skin, chances are VERY good you’ll be above average looking at that point and suddenly you’re set for life. (Bar is llooooooww. People who disagree are either held back by autism or they’re not gl-ing and narcy at the same time)

If you’re ugly after all that it’s either completely over or your face is fucked up but fixable via surgery or some shit.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
How can you tell which one u are?

thanks for the insight greycel :pepefrown:

Your best avenue for looksmaxing are largely determined by your genes. Whether it's hypermasc/prettyboy/whateverthefuck if you have any of them available to you you are lucky and should take advantage of them.

Also a lot of this is first impression. You can be hypermasculine in appearance and just change your behaviour so as to increase your LTR appeal if that's what your goal is.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, Deleted member 17918 and Deleted member 15827