What your hairstyle tells about you

water (hydrates me)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11406
Is there not a type of long hair that’s good?
Depends on how a guy look, if a guy is low trust or mascpie is a good way to look more friendly.

Messy fringe
View attachment 943365
You're desperate and find girls like fringe
It's recomend ugly and low tier normie guys, this hairstyle frauds hairline, skull, 5 head, and distracts the attention of a shit eye area. It's a good hairstyle if you wanna have a huge halo.
Curtains
View attachment 943376
You're trying to be a Tik Tok pretty boy.
It's recommended for normie and high tier normie, this hairstyle frauds hairline, skull, and ears depending if the hair is long. It's a good hairstyle if you wanna look like a pretty boy but remember if you're low tier normie or ugly guy don't use is gonna look tryhard.
Side Part
View attachment 943394
You're trying to look high class

It's recommended to Chadlite, only frauds skull if the hair is thicc, if you wanna look high class and wear suits a lot this hairstyle is for you, but if you're Nw1.5+ is better use the other hairstyles.
Slicked Back
View attachment 943415
You wanna be a bad boy.

it's recommend to Chad with low trust face, frauds nothing, is hard to look good with that hairstyle most guys with hair look like the example used, don't use it if you have any recession.
Buzzcut
View attachment 943424
You're in the army.
it's recommended for slayers, frauds nothing, you gonna need good lower third and good eye area if you wanna use this hairstyle.
Horseshoe
View attachment 943435
You're low inhibit.
Is not recommended for anyone but the only guys can use it is giga slayer, falios every good feature you have and makes you look a grandpa, use it if you wanna prove you're a real giga slayer.
Don't even need to fraud anything but i'm going for messy fringe because i think it looks best