What your parents think of you

Chad69

Chad69

Chad1212 - heroin connoisseur
Joined
Nov 28, 2019
Posts
23,254
Reputation
37,495
Images 94
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, CopeIsReal, Deleted member 5349 and 4 others
Autist
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
they make jokes about how i live in my room and how we rarely see each other JFL. i only go downstairs when i need food
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pedro Zanatta, Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 5683 and 3 others
They think I’m a stupid autist
And they are right
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Chad69
My father thinks of me as a lazy autist
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
they make jokes about how i live in my room and how we rarely see each other JFL. i only go downstairs when i need food
same tbh. Asocial fuck masterrace rise up.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tusseleif
Bump so I can get more reps
 
Think I’m weird and “distant” cuase I don’t like them
 
They think I’m mentally ill
 
They’re proud of me
 
They think I'm ugly
 
They hate me and show favourtism to my older ugly looking brother
 
They have got no fking clue what I am
I am extremely bipolar
make rash decisions
I am impulsive
and highly unpredictable
 
They know nothing about me
Dad thinks I'm impatient, stupid and good for nothing due to some phuck ups in front of him, he didn't always have this perception of me
Mom thinks of me as bit arrogant and not much else
Wbu @Chad1212
 
My father is probably a bit more proud of me than before, i guess
in hs i was the worst kind of teenager, like the teenagers from movies
now i'm responsible for my own life
 

Similar threads

AscendHQ
Replies
3
Views
19
simematic
simematic
james_2006
Replies
4
Views
32
mr123456
mr123456
Shrek2OnDvD
Replies
7
Views
42
jersomes
jersomes
jlim
Replies
61
Views
337
Jiozz
Jiozz
kewerest
Replies
5
Views
56
sasha108
sasha108

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top