What your sustainable body fat is

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Pick a number that you think is an amazing body fat level for you, for me it’s 7-9%, then pick a body fat number that you tend to have when you’re not restricting your food but not eating like a pig too, just normal eating, for me that number is 12-14%.

Now a sustainable, year round body fat level would be somewhere in the middle, so for me it’s probably 10%. For you it could be 8% or even 16% depending on how much fat you tend to carry.

Yes I know the importance of leanmaxxing, but if you feel like trash all of the time what’s the point of being ripped? You need to be at a body fat percentage where you have to be disciplined, but feel healthy and have energy.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 2205
under 10% bf and ur body doesnt produce normal testosterone levels. Fucking sodomites falling for the sub 10% bodyfat psl meme.

Leanmaxxing works for people with robust bones. Theres no benefit being ripped when u put on a shirt and look like a lanklet framecel

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, magnificentcel, .👽. and 8 others
13%

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and .*my*.
Ideal body fat level is around 3%, anything above and you're land whale tier (at best)

• JFL
Reactions: Zradrad, MansNotHot and .*my*.
9-goal
18- natural

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
under 10% bf and ur body doesnt produce normal testosterone levels. Fucking sodomites falling for the sub 10% bodyfat psl meme.

Leanmaxxing works for people with robust bones. Theres no benefit being ripped when u put on a shirt and look like a lanklet framecel
It depends. Some people function well at sub 10%.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
build muscle until natty limit then stay shredded lean for the rest of your life for facial aesthetics

thats what i plan on doing

• +1
Reactions: Casey62, Yerico7 and .*my*.
13% should probably be your sustainable
im currently at this lvl <65 kg, 177 cm, eating 2200 at deficit>
wonder 1 thing, my goal is to get to 60 kg, then lean bulk, the question is:
if my maintenance is like 2400-2500, will I be hungry at 60 kg bulking at 2600-2700?
Currently I'm hungry as before my if window is opened

12-ish with strict diet.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and .*my*.
im currently at this lvl <65 kg, 177 cm, eating 2200 at deficit>
wonder 1 thing, my goal is to get to 60 kg, then lean bulk, the question is:
if my maintenance is like 2400-2500, will I be hungry at 60 kg bulking at 2600-2700?
Currently I'm hungry as before my if window is opened
Just maintain and lift

build muscle until natty limit then stay shredded lean for the rest of your life for facial aesthetics

thats what i plan on doing
I will start roiding around 2023-2025

my scale tells me I'm 10.7% but it's probably cope

I'm 172cm 58kg so pretty skinny yeah, but 10% ?

I maintain this shit by trying to not eat too much during the week and allowing me a cheat-meal the week-end

I'm also a lot active so I burn some calories everyday (biking especially)

so I maintain a "10%" but it's hard, it requires a lot of discipline either with diet or exercice

maybe I don't have a true 10% and I'm somewhere around 13..

for best facial aesthetic I looked the best when I was around 9ish (I had abs veins, veins on my face too, I was lean as hell)

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and .*my*.
my scale tells me I'm 10.7% but it's probably cope

I'm 172cm 58kg so pretty skinny yeah, but 10% ?

I maintain this shit by trying to not eat too much during the week and allowing me a cheat-meal the week-end

I'm also a lot active so I burn some calories everyday (biking especially)

so I maintain a "10%" but it's hard, it requires a lot of discipline either with diet or exercice

maybe I don't have a true 10% and I'm somewhere around 13..

for best facial aesthetic I looked the best when I was around 9ish (I had abs veins, veins on my face too, I was lean as hell)
If you don’t see a 6 pack in any lighting you’re not 10%.

The body is just a side aspect of leanmaxxing
You leanmax for FACE. It’s always about face.

if your shoulders aren’t broad enough for you to look big in a shirt naturally at any body weight then don’t even try with your body, because that’s the only “big” (+ height) that girls are actually into
Do it for face

• JFL
The body is just a side aspect of leanmaxxing
You leanmax for FACE. It’s always about face.

if your shoulders aren’t broad enough for you to look big in a shirt naturally at any body weight then don’t even try with your body, because that’s the only “big” (+ height) that girls are actually into
Do it for face
What in the hell are you talking about? Everyone must lift and get more muscular regardless of shoulders.

• +1
Reactions: Zradrad and Wallenberg
What in the hell are you talking about? Everyone must lift and get more muscular regardless of shoulders.
Must? No, not at all.
Guys who look “big” (the kind that gymcopers want, anyway) are one of two things: naturally big because of broad shoulders
Or roided to hell and back

being big outside of that (roided) is cope outside of nichemaxxing, the vast majority of girls just want you to be toned (lean) and tall with wide shoulders, that’s it.
And all of this is moot because auschwitz chad slays more than bloated billy

Must? No, not at all.
Guys who look “big” (the kind that gymcopers want, anyway) are one of two things: naturally big because of broad shoulders
Or roided to hell and back

being big outside of that (roided) is cope outside of nichemaxxing, the vast majority of girls just want you to be toned (lean) and tall with wide shoulders, that’s it.
And all of this is moot because auschwitz chad slays more than bloated billy

Attachments

• 2EC0401C-D544-4573-B9F8-0E40C96637BE.jpeg
    2EC0401C-D544-4573-B9F8-0E40C96637BE.jpeg
    45.5 KB · Views: 81
  • +1
Reactions: Zradrad

this comment is mostly true. However, if you're a cyclist or runner, it is possible to maintain levels around 7-8%. I did this for a few years while eating 3,500 calories a day. I was still losing weight. However, my testosterone levels were a bit suboptimal due to the high levels of cortisol and my bloodstream from the large volume of aerobic and anaerobic activity in my body. It's a trade off. I think the lowest maintainable percent while keeping optimal T levels, naturally, is 9-10%. 8% If you want to be completely ripped but take a small hit to testosterone. Any lower and you suffer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
this comment is mostly true. However, if you're a cyclist or runner, it is possible to maintain levels around 7-8%. I did this for a few years while eating 3,500 calories a day. I was still losing weight. However, my testosterone levels were a bit suboptimal due to the high levels of cortisol and my bloodstream from the large volume of aerobic and anaerobic activity in my body. It's a trade off. I think the lowest maintainable percent while keeping optimal T levels, naturally, is 9-10%. 8% If you want to be completely ripped but take a small hit to testosterone. Any lower and you suffer.
I don’t understand why you guys are forgetting that genetics play a huuuuuge part. A guy like David Laid can be 10% easily year round because he’s blessed and can maintain that. A guy like Jeff Nippard is more on the thick side and he can’t be that shredded all of the time. It’s genetics.

I don’t understand why you guys are forgetting that genetics play a huuuuuge part. A guy like David Laid can be 10% easily year round because he’s blessed and can maintain that. A guy like Jeff Nippard is more on the thick side and he can’t be that shredded all of the time. It’s genetics.
Yes, a lot is genetics. However, It's likely that David laid is probably on some leaner and not a complete natural. I give it a 50/50. It is possible too that he is genetically gifted and in the 1% of 1% of 1%.

• JFL
Yes, a lot is genetics. However, It's likely that David laid is probably on some leaner and not a complete natural. I give it a 50/50. It is possible too that he is genetically gifted and in the 1% of 1% of 1%.
Yes hes is genetically gifted. He was 14 in this pic. And no, don’t nobody start taking steroids at 14.

Attachments

• CA7592A6-EA5B-44C2-AEF1-8C732FDB7F94.jpeg
    CA7592A6-EA5B-44C2-AEF1-8C732FDB7F94.jpeg
    58.3 KB · Views: 87
Negative BF% or death

No when he was like 17
But you can see that he’s was fucking ripped at 14. That level of body fat I see in maybe 2, 14 year olds out of a 100.

But you can see that he’s was fucking ripped at 14. That level of body fat I see in maybe 2, 14 year olds out of a 100.
Yeah I can agree with that. I have one or two lanklet tall friends like that but most were chubby.

• +1
I gained 10 kg of pure fat in 5 months. Was 20% bf at 80 kg. Now I'm about 25-30 % at 90kg. I should get to 75-70 as my goal tbh bit never gotten less than 79

• +1
I gained 10 kg of pure fat in 5 months. Was 20% bf at 80 kg. Now I'm about 25-30 % at 90kg. I should get to 75-70 as my goal tbh bit never gotten less than 79
are you 6'1?

Pick a number that you think is an amazing body fat level for you, for me it’s 7-9%, then pick a body fat number that you tend to have when you’re not restricting your food but not eating like a pig too, just normal eating, for me that number is 12-14%.

Now a sustainable, year round body fat level would be somewhere in the middle, so for me it’s probably 10%. For you it could be 8% or even 16% depending on how much fat you tend to carry.

Yes I know the importance of leanmaxxing, but if you feel like trash all of the time what’s the point of being ripped? You need to be at a body fat percentage where you have to be disciplined, but feel healthy and have energy.
how can you feel like trash knowing you are ripped and bodymog 99% of humanity???

Whatever %bodyfat maximizes your hormone production is the best bodyfat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11295
Whatever %bodyfat maximizes your hormone production is the best bodyfat.
If you can’t sustain it and constantly relapse and binge then it’s not best.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker