What

a scared ltn

a scared ltn

Iron
What the flip is this guy talking about? I am very invested can a higher iq please explain this to me? What is a ancient looksmaxx method?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240816_215203_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240816_215203_Chrome.jpg
    388.2 KB · Views: 0
brain disfunction

In the twilight of the coming year, as the full moon graces the night sky on the 15th of August, a prophecy long whispered among the shadows shall unfold. The ancient sages of Looxmaxxing, keepers of secrets hidden in the deepest chasms of time, shall unveil the forbidden methods—once sealed by the gods themselves.

These are the sacred rites of transformation, powers beyond mortal ken, to shape and sculpt one’s visage to the very ideals of divinity. Only those with the courage to seek and the wisdom to wield shall grasp these arcane truths. Prepare, for the age of revelation draws near.

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt and Dendoni
The man behind that thread is the very man CIA is after... Unfortunatelly he wasn't able to share this info with us this year since they are catching up to him 😔

The only thing he promised is to go to secret ancient crypt of St. Adonis that hides the secrets of the past, tome of divine body

He shall share it the next year, because since it is already 16th august, it will bring forth disaster upon us, if he were to share it now

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
After being here for 2 yrs I can tell you the looksmaxxing secret
And it's literally be 10%bf with decent muscles
You'll actually be surprised when you hit 10% bf that you aren't ugly
Most guys dreaming about surgeries aren't even leanmaxxed
There is no better looksmax than leanmax

Bro he was just lying his ass off

A year ago , he did the same thing

@cr explain it

You said that "master allowed it", so why did you not posted it?

Now whats you next lie

Does the heightmaxx microfracture technique you made a thread about actually work? Please

• +1
Reactions: a scared ltn
In the twilight of the coming year, as the full moon graces the night sky on the 15th of August, a prophecy long whispered among the shadows shall unfold. The ancient sages of Looxmaxxing, keepers of secrets hidden in the deepest chasms of time, shall unveil the forbidden methods—once sealed by the gods themselves.

These are the sacred rites of transformation, powers beyond mortal ken, to shape and sculpt one’s visage to the very ideals of divinity. Only those with the courage to seek and the wisdom to wield shall grasp these arcane truths. Prepare, for the age of revelation draws near.
😲

The man behind that thread is the very man CIA is after... Unfortunatelly he wasn't able to share this info with us this year since they are catching up to him 😔

The only thing he promised is to go to secret ancient crypt of St. Adonis that hides the secrets of the past, tome of divine body

He shall share it the next year, because since it is already 16th august, it will bring forth disaster upon us, if he were to share it now
Has he ever shared any other methods?

Yeah but even after leanmaxxing you might still have bad bone mass so your face is just going to look very narrow

Has he ever shared any other methods?
There is no secret method bro, he was trolling, watch some plastic surgeon like gary linkov videos, if they don't know it, trust me, autists here won't either

• +1
Reactions: a scared ltn