What'd i do to deserve this

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED
Today, I travelled from my home in Rijswijk, Netherlands all the way to Frankfurt, Germany at 8am to bring a PSLer on the official Looksmax discord from the USA a European wall outlet i bought for him with my own money to charge his phone with while he was stuck at the aiport.

This user had done nothing but insult me and call me short in the past.

Despite this, I felt the urge to help a person in need.

The build-up to this entire thing was not ''thank you for helping me out'', it was rather ''LMFAO actually doing it'' and ''you're going to be mogged so hard'' etc.

As a guy who's always claimed being 5'8'', let me tell you that this is the shortest 6'5'' guy I've ever met. I discovered i was actually 5'10'' today.

Despite this, I was glad to help somebody. In person, people are a lot nicer than IRL. But the guy wanted to make a funny video where he ''heightmogged me hard'' or whatever, and I was glad to assist, so i crouched down leaning against a wall and did a fake cry while he called me short, I thought it was funny.

But people took it seriously and started calling me subhuman and truecel saying I got mogged, whatever. This doesn't bother me however. Happens all the time

What bothers me is that i got banned from the server after this. Permanently. What did i do to deserve these permabans dished out to me EVERYWHERE?

I was banned on Incels.is like the same day, in under 15 minutes on Neets.me, banned from YouTube in 2017, banned from Discord in 2021, banned from TikTok in 2022, banned from Looksmax multiple times, the last permaban spanning over a year from June 2022 to July 2023 after asking @Master for an unban from this fate i don't deserve.

I'm still basically banned here, since i've been stripped of nearly EVERY permission, i can't reply or emote to any non-Offtopic thread or post any non-Offtopic threads. It's like i got designated ''trash'' and unworthy, and this was put in place as a ''softban'' that i can't appeal so all my threads don't get read and rather drowned under the barrage of one-liner shit threads on this category.

What did i do to deserve this? I get permabanned for the stupidest reasons, I got banned off the official discord for not joining someone's invite that happened to be friends with a mod, i got banned from looksmax for ''posting in the wrong section'', i got banned from Incels for posting a selfie, what the fuck?

I feel like everyone's got it out for me and just leaps onto the first opportunity to click me away. It's unbelievable, because i don't think there are any situations like this.

People get ostracized IRL all the time and find sanctuary in places like these. But I can't. I can't find sanctuary anywhere. I'm doomed to being banished wherever I go. Being permabanned from a loser santuary is crazy, yo. Just for being me. I don't get it.

I don't deserve it. I go out of my way to help anyone anyhow, but people don't like me, and i don't need them to, because i don't care for validation, but they just like low-effort posters or straight-up rude people and get me thrown out at any opportunity to continue sharing their space with people like them.

I'm one of the most hated users here for the sole reason that I like myself and don't give into random teenagers saying they ''mog'' me, a concept i don't even care about. I just want to make morphs, give advice, and talk about my own life a bit, but all in all help any way i can.

Throughout all of my life, growing up in foster care, growing up in the specialized education system, I've had my life dissected and rudely described on pages and pages of paper for as long as I can remember. I'd been taking front and side profile photos since I was 13 years old and started morphing myself at age 12. I was never ''bluepilled'', I was never NT, I was never at peace, I was never not told how much of a worthless pest i was.

You might be thinking, it's because you're edgy, or racist, or this and that, whatever.

I made travel videos on TikTok.

I made countryball videos on YouTube.

And on here and the Discord, I just try to talk about my oneitis.

Who, by the way, despite being an extremely low-functioning autist that doesn't wear panties around the house or zip up her zipper and eats grass off the ground, finds me weirder than her enough to completely blacklist my existence to the point i have been blocked by her entire family, grown adults and all, and issued a restraining order and a street ban.

I'm really tired, guys. Can I just be happy for one day?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Pikabro, Yuno_howitez and 1 other person
In other news, I started feeling quite a painful toe cramp THE EXACT SECOND I posted this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Check that shit out. Nobody's seeing the thread. This is equal to a ban already.

Not a letter

• +1
Reactions: vector, Deleted member 17244, newperson and 2 others
I'm a lost soul wandering in the abyss

rodeblur, we are different in so many ways but i cant help but relate to the things youve said and been through i wish nothing but the best for you i get not being nt but i hope you can befriend people around your age and move on from this unsafe obsession with your oneitis before your life is ruined and she is scarred as far as the banning goes i dont know much about the other bans but the official discord is just toxic cringe that farther deepens the hole weve all dug so in the long term it might be beneficial to be banned 🤷🏽‍♂️. BECOME A BETTER PERSON

Dnrd but who was it

lol i went onto your account to see ur thread ive never seen one of urs before

rodeblur, we are different in so many ways but i cant help but relate to the things youve said and been through i wish nothing but the best for you i get not being nt but i hope you can befriend people around your age and move on from this unsafe obsession with your oneitis before your life is ruined and she is scarred as far as the banning goes i dont know much about the other bans but the official discord is just toxic cringe that farther deepens the hole weve all dug so in the long term it might be beneficial to be banned 🤷🏽‍♂️. BECOME A BETTER PERSON

this