Whatever happened to extra chromosomes

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
What happened to the dude i haven't seen him upload any high iq posts for nearly a year what ever happened to this dude ? tbh it's over this dude was the highest iq dude here to be honest

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
i think he went on his own heightmaxx stack and maybe died, not sure tough

i wish he could come back, ive million questions that only he could anwser

• +1
this dude was the highest iq dude here to be honest
He was a cripplingly insecure Indian manlet teenager with psychosis and no medical history nor qualifications that somehow convinced a forum of self-respecting adults like @Nibba to buy copious volumes of experimental drugs promising height and frame gains.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: x30001, CupOfCoffee, psl7 fatty and 4 others
hopefully dead

• Hmm...
Reactions: Alexanderr
He was a cripplingly insecure Indian manlet teenager with psychosis and no medical history nor qualifications that somehow convinced a forum of self-respecting adults like @Nibba to buy copious volumes of experimental drugs promising height and frame gains.
Pretty accurate imo

• +1
bones from the basement

This is what happens when you don't have any medical qualifications and try to self diagnose using articles from the internet

• +1
i think he went on his own heightmaxx stack and maybe died, not sure tough

i wish he could come back, ive million questions that only he could anwser
Doubt it. But he did say he had to study for his exams which is why he left but he hasn’t come back yet. Anything could’ve happened tbh.
Anyone which bought all the shit he recommended without doing their own research first is stupid tbh.

• +1
Reactions: x30001 and Deleted member 656

I need frame dude so i'm tempted height plus frame can really halo

• +1
his internet is down hell be back soon

• JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr
Doubt it. But he did say he had to study for his exams which is why he left but he hasn’t come back yet. Anything could’ve happened tbh.

Anyone which bought all the shit he recommended without doing their own research first is stupid tbh.
People here worship him like a God lmao idk why

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
  • JFL
Reactions: psl7 fatty and Vitruvian
80% of your height is your huge upper lip

JFL low iq my entire foot down to the top is 6 foot 2 i height mog nearly my entire neighborhood i saw 1 6 foot 6 so far yes no i am not short if i'm called tall by 5 foot 9 women then i'm not a manlet

• +1
JFL low iq my entire foot down to the top is 6 foot 2 i height mog nearly my entire neighborhood i saw 1 6 foot 6 so far yes no i am not short if i'm called tall by 5 foot 9 women then i'm not a manlet
Yeah tbh your height is good even by Western standards.

Yeah tbh your height is good even by Western standards.

True tbh to bad i got fucked over in the area that matters the most the face

• +1
  • +1
You're fucking yourself over by being fat.

Dude i''m trying i'm gymcelling for fucks i can't here cause i'm at my cousins house but when i'm at home i'm trying to lose weight it's not easy

• +1
Dude i''m trying i'm gymcelling for fucks i can't here cause i'm at my cousins house but when i'm at home i'm trying to lose weight it's not easy
It's pretty easy, it just takes time. Eat less, dead serious. I got from about 215 lbs to 160 lbs in about 9 months.

• +1
It's pretty easy, it just takes time. Eat less, dead serious. I got from about 215 lbs to 160 lbs in about 9 months.

DUde true it's hard though cause so much food takes up so many calories legit just an omellte my favourite food takes 150 calories

• +1
DUde true it's hard though cause so much food takes up so many calories legit just an omellte my favourite food takes 150 calories
Then eat less food.

Then eat less food.

Again food is addictive makes me go into my animalistic state i legit eat like an animal fuck knife and forks i use my hands

dude ur face looks like an omelette

• +1
Again food is addictive makes me go into my animalistic state i legit eat like an animal fuck knife and forks i use my hands

• Love it
Reactions: Framletgod

People were always gonna buy all that crap. I had multiple people ask me the same questions phrased differently, everyday, asking me for my "opinion on heightmaxing". I always gave the same answers. But that wasn't the point. The people who wanted to "heightmax" were so desperate to hear that "it works" from someone, that they'd keep asking the same questions wanting to hear a particular response. And if they didn't get the response they wanted. They'd just keep asking. EC gave that false hope. No disrespect to him and hope he is okay right now. But it's very very very easy to conclude that the "heightmaxing" thing is just a really heavily emotion fueled quest for some sort of hope, brought on by panic, anxiety and warped perception. The facts never mattered. The studies were searched for to make the "idea" appear more robust and hopeful, but the "idea" was notioned before any studies or anything. It's really pretty sad and no matter how evident it is that you can't just make yourself taller, people will always hold onto the belief.

If they do nothing about their height. Which occupies their minds as a "problem" which needs a "fix", they feel they're LDARing and not doing anything about their genetic disadvantage, stuck in the bottom grey triangle. The heightmaxing stuff is brought on by anxiety and panic and launches them into that top grey triangle. The sad ending is that all that stuff simply doesn't work, and it's pretty emotional. People always praise EC as the highest IQ guy ever because they see him as someone who gave them hope. But really, thinking about your height all the time and always viewing it as a "problem that needs a fix", will drive you to death.