Whatever happened to the user itsOVER?

Piratecel

Piratecel

Kraken

I am talking about this beta male manlet/framelet who had to run to thailand and other third world countries to run JBW game to get pussy. He literally did the lowest kind of dumpster diving, but I don't blame him he gotta get some ass somehow. He used to post on here, why did he get banned?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member, hennypapi and 1 other person
im sure he mogs you

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, MiroslavBulldosex and Ryan
Rope ?

Died sucking Tranny dick in Thailand

Million possibilities here

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member and hennypapi
Dammm... Incel tv recently said he's fucked hundreds of girls...

If he had height factor I wouldn't have been surprised but 5'6 he would be a truecel in the west... I guess its a bad angle but he looks 5/10 in the face max and he has horrible frame and height...

Surprised he got hundreds of girls did he pay for hookers?
We will never know for certain but for even ugly guys as long as your white you can slay in a place like thailand, he apparently fucked some girls in Russia/Ukraine as well but even slaying in these countries is much easier than in the west. He height frauded by using high boots and lifts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Even with height fraud he would be 5'9... Idk man it's just surprising I guess maybe he's rich or something.
He is doesn't even have a proper job he is a loser surviving off teaching english in SEA and taking neet from the UK government. His sole card is JBW.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, hennypapi and Deleted member 11126
Honestly sounds like a sad life... Like what's the point of living just to fuck girls in foreign countries. Did he at least have a second goal like learning a language or starting a business online or irl
He doesn't have any friends, a loving family or a proper job/career.
JBW world tour is his only life fuel, he doesn't seem to have any other prospects beside that.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp, hennypapi and Deleted member 11126
Does this guy have a youtube channel? I kinda wanna see more jbw youtubers JamesFt was a good example whatever happened to this man
I think he took down his youtube channel when the Cambodian government blacklisted him, after he criticized the country on it.
itsOVER aka Fabian doesn't have a youtube channel.

• JFL
I remember that lol but what happened to him after that
I have no idea, I remember I was watching this guy on youtube, the title of the video was "JBW is cope" he mentioned James as an example of an 'ethnic' slayer. Funny how they always use white passing ethnics as their example of JBW being cope.

• +1
What about the user Digital Hitler? His profile has been deleted recently

• So Sad
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, 189 and AlexBrown84
His account is still there, but he's banned afaik. @itsOVER

Theoretically, he could get unbanned. And yeah, he's still alive and JBWmaxxing.