What's a bigger myth, looksmaxing or personality?

D

Deleted member 22037

Bronze
I get that every ugly subhuman on here believes there is a path to becoming handsome available to them by automatism of stumbling upon this site (which is a direct consequence of having been sidelined by your community due to being ugly and/or weird {mostly ugly}), but let's try to deal with reality here

Most of you losers are better off trying to work on your mindset and lifestyle than fantasizing about extreme surgeries you (deep down) know you ll never muster up the courage to get anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22230
Based. I don't think most people real self improvement is kind of cucked, most people just live life and sex comes to them, no need to think consciously about it or be autistic and analyse situations jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22328 and Deleted member 22037
Looksmax is a myth only works for certain kind of person that neglects basic self care

Personality max will only help you pull a emotionally abused ram through loose pussy whore

I get that every ugly subhuman on here believes there is a path to becoming handsome available to them by automatism of stumbling upon this site (which is a direct consequence of having been sidelined by your community due to being ugly and/or weird {mostly ugly}), but let's try to deal with reality here

Most of you losers are better off trying to work on your mindset and lifestyle than fantasizing about extreme surgeries you (deep down) know you ll never muster up the courage to get anyway
this all has been said a hundred times over
nothing will change in certain inviduals

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt