What’s a decent dermastamp

Strafe

Strafe

Gold
I’m ordering a bunch of looksmaxx shit off amazon rn. Can someone link a dermastamp from Amazon that they’d recommend? I don’t want to stab my face with cope tier needles.

Amazon product ASIN B07Y1JYHWN
I bought this one, works great but before I found out that you can buy them cheap on alibaba for same quality
Saw a thread talking about that tbh. I’m a poor collegecel tho so I’m looking to get a manual one since they’re a bit cheaper.

Will definitely look to upgrade to this model tho

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop
Too bad, there's no publicly available microneedling / dermarolling device that is legit.

All these Chinese shitty dermarollers / dermastamps come with a high risk of bent needles, ofc you wouldn't notice since you'd have to use a fkin microscope to see it.

So you might be tempted by devices like derminator 2 or drpen whatever shit thinking that you'd gladly pay for quality products.
JFL again all of them are revamped devices from alibaba and the derminator 2 (allegedly made in Czech Republic) website is one of the most incredible rabbit hole you'll ever go down. Guy who created the company LARPS as an old expert dermatologist granny while aggressively doxxing every customer he isn't satisfied with.

FFS it's over for Dermarolling.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Strafe
Too bad, there's no publicly available microneedling / dermarolling device that is legit.

All these Chinese shitty dermarollers / dermastamps come with a high risk of bent needles, ofc you wouldn't notice since you'd have to use a fkin microscope to see it.

So you might be tempted by devices like derminator 2 or drpen whatever shit thinking that you'd gladly pay for quality products.
JFL again all of them are revamped devices from alibaba and the derminator 2 (allegedly made in Czech Republic) website is one of the most incredible rabbit hole you'll ever go down. Guy who created the company LARPS as an old expert dermatologist granny while aggressively doxxing every customer he isn't satisfied with.

FFS it's over for Dermarolling.
Fascinating shit tbh. I’m thinking of just taking the risk with a Chinese stamp I’m trying really hard to save my hair rn.

Seems like there’s a pretty interesting market for legit male looksmaxxing equipment. Some entrepreneurcel should hop on that.

Fascinating shit tbh. I’m thinking of just taking the risk with a Chinese stamp I’m trying really hard to save my hair rn.

Seems like there’s a pretty interesting market for legit male looksmaxxing equipment. Some entrepreneurcel should hop on that.

Well I think the market isn't here. Old rich hags go to fancy clinics, poor hags use chinese shit.

Ppl willing to spend 200$ for a legit home device sounds like a niche, dunno.

@PURE ARYAN GENETICS spent a great deal of time looking for a trustworthy device and even the only one he could find (drs140a, a dermastamp) came with some bent needles.

This microneedling shit trend is an unbelievable scam fest, this is so upsetting that I start to believe a custom tattoo gun (jfl) would do a better job that most of these shady products.

• +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Don't get a roller it's not an exaggeration that it will just scratch your face up

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Don't get a roller it's not an exaggeration that it will just scratch your face up
Is a stamp or pen any better? I’m primarily concerned with using it for hair

Is a stamp or pen any better? I’m primarily concerned with using it for hair

I don't know. I just regret buying a roller and don't trust those amazon reviews either. I need to figure out something for hair too because I got a balded NW1 and a thinning NW3 I'm going to MohawkMax if I recess beyond NW1.

• +1
Reactions: Strafe