Neurotypical ghost
Bronze
- Joined
- Feb 14, 2026
- Posts
- 335
- Reputation
- 178
I wanna know si can tell how far I'm front htn
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Well hyll
i look chadded outWell hyll
I wanna know si can tell how far I'm front htn
Could I dm you for a private rating and some lookmaxxing?View attachment 5699701 LHTN (6.25-6.5/10)
View attachment 5699711 MHTN (6.5-6.75/10)
View attachment 5699725 HHTN (7/10)
i think Romulus as a HHTN might be a war crimeView attachment 5699701 LHTN (6.25-6.5/10)
View attachment 5699711 MHTN (6.5-6.75/10)
View attachment 5699725 HHTN (7/10)
high htn in motion but could be considered low cl in pictures , its all close anyway doesn't matter at that pointi think Romulus as a HHTN might be a war crime
yeah i agree with that.high htn in motion but could be considered low cl in pictures , its all close anyway doesn't matter at that point
then rep mr.isotretinoinyeah i agree with that.

i gotchuthen rep mr.isotretinoin![]()