what's a good lefort 3 substitute

Deleted member 8583

Deleted member 8583

ice trae
will lefort 1 + cheek implant + infraorbital rim implants make a good lefort 3 sub ?

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 6403 and Obey
a rope

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Linoob, Acnno, Deleted member 5912 and 3 others
best we got

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 8583
also possible with mse + fm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8583, Deleted member 5292 and Deleted member 5385
will lefort 1 + cheek implant + infraorbital rim implants make a good lefort 3 sub ?

Lefort 1 + infraorbital malar implant (might aswell add almond almond eye surgery)

Add in a bsso and you have the ultimate ascension

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
Lefort 1 + infraorbital malar implant (might aswell add almond almond eye surgery)

Add in a bsso and you have the ultimate ascension
my eyes are already almond eye shaped tbh, but yeah rn im getting bimax (lf1 + bsso) and ill save up for infraorbital Malar implants too. Don't you think ill need cheek implants too to prevent monkey mouth look

my eyes are already almond eye shaped tbh, but yeah rn im getting bimax (lf1 + bsso) and ill save up for infraorbital Malar implants too. Don't you think ill need cheek implants too to prevent monkey mouth look

@aut0phobic , help a bro out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
A modified lefort 1 (high lefort 1) to move your alveolar bone maxilla and nose forward leaving a enough space for a cheek implant bro.
Just lefort 1 isn't enough as you need to move the nose forward as well.
(not to get this recessed nose doll like midface)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
LF1 + custom infra orbital/maxillar implant probably

I mean implants suck & they often result in complications down the road, but yes if you want to avoid osteotomies this is probably the 'closest' (not that close) you can get.

A modified lefort 1 (high lefort 1) to move your alveolar bone maxilla and nose forward leaving a enough space for a cheek implant bro.
Just lefort 1 isn't enough as you need to move the nose forward as well.
(not to get this recessed nose doll like midface)
Really good point. If you have severe paranasal hollowing & just get a regular LF1 + BSSO you'll probably be unhappy with your result. It won't look that natural.

• +1
Reactions: orthochadic and Deleted member 8583
I mean implants suck & they often result in complications down the road, but yes if you want to avoid osteotomies this is probably the 'closest' (not that close) you can get.

Really good point. If you have severe paranasal hollowing & just get a regular LF1 + BSSO you'll probably be unhappy with your result. It won't look that natural.
I definitely need a high lefort then because my paranasal area is awful and it makes my nose look overprotected. Can’t you not make a counterclockwise rotation of the jaw with a high lefort though? Sucks if you have to make a decision on one or the other with that trade off.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891