What's a good time to wake up to be productive for monk mode/focus for UNI?

NotCarv

NotCarv

#BlackRaceDomination
title

@NorwoodAscender @Clavicular @pneumocystosis

• +1
Reactions: murdah and NorwoodAscender
6 o clock

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Samsepioler, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
6 AM if you really wanna be a tryhard

But anywhere between 6-8 is good

• +1
university isnt even that hard

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: murdah, NorwoodAscender and yeeyeeslayer
university isnt even that hard
when I went high school I never actually physically went, only turned up to the exams

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, Alt Number 3 and NorwoodAscender
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, Alt Number 3 and NorwoodAscender
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, yeeyeeslayer and NorwoodAscender
when’s ur first class?

depending on the major. STEM needs like 5+ hours
"needs"

thats hours sitting in class thats required, I already know all the content and I do stem too

noon, if you're alpha 1pm

"needs"

thats hours sitting in class thats required, I already know all the content and I do stem too
Maybe u just high iq. I actually gotta study 1-5 hours to be good for STEM.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Maybe u just high iq. I actually gotta study 1-5 hours to be good for STEM.
iq is bullshit, i have to be in a good environment to actually do well, small distractions can make me worse

• +1
Reactions: murdah and N1666
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and yeeyeeslayer
iq is bullshit, i have to be in a good environment to actually do well, small distractions can make me worse
IQ isn't bullshit. It's one of the factors that = success.

I was born with moderate IQ but have PTSD.

To be hyper-successful you need High IQ + Good environment at home.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, yeeyeeslayer and NorwoodAscender
You just need a good memory + moderate IQ.

Anki + Notion = Easy Med school pass
Medschool doesn’t even require a high IQ like Math or Physics does lol

The material isn’t even hard or complicated, there’s just so much of it and they teach you a shitload of stuff in the span of a short time (the pacing of the course is crazy fast)

So you gotta grind constantly

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and NorwoodAscender
i should’ve been a med student tbh
ROI is terrible you waste all your youth studying + debt.

Tech and STEM have the best ROI. Just internships and 4 year

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
5:30AM. Billionaire sigma mindset.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, NorwoodAscender and NotCarv

The material isn’t even hard or complicated, there’s just so much of it and they teach you a shitload of stuff in the span of a short time (the pacing of the course is crazy fast)

Yeah, memory is IQ.

Math is memory and so is physics. You will be shit at both without a good base level of knowledge of Math.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, NorwoodAscender and yeeyeeslayer
Meant to respond to u @yeeyeeslayer lol in the above.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Math is patterns basically and so is med school.

IQ isn't bullshit. It's one of the factors that = success.

I was born with moderate IQ but have PTSD.

To be hyper-successful you need High IQ + Good environment at home.
The only thing that keeps iq relevant is that it is one of the most g-loaded metrics. Environment is still more important since it's motivation to use that iq and hard work always beats talent. Iq in general has many flaws that I can name.

ROI is terrible you waste all your youth studying + debt.

Tech and STEM have the best ROI. Just internships and 4 year
that's only in america jfl

only american medschools require you to get a bachelors in some science degree as a prerequisite no other medschools in the world require that

i went straight into medschool after HS

i would never fucking consider medschool if i had do a 4 year degree first :lul:

my brothers dumb tho, he decided to get a 4 year bachelors in biochemistry before medschool cuz he wanted to do medschool in america and that shit is poinltess

niggas like 28 and we're both in the same year of medschool :lul: (different unis tho)

@NorwoodAscender

Last edited:
that's only in america jfl

only american medschools require you to get a bachelors in some science degree as a prerequisite no other medschools in the world require that

i went straight into medschool after HS

i would never fucking consider medschool if i had do a 4 year degree first :lul:

my brothers dumb tho, he decided to get a 4 year bachelors in biochemistry before medschool cuz he wanted to do medschool in america and that shit is poinltess

niggas like 28 and we're both in the same year of medschool :lul: (different unis tho)
JFL where do u live?

• +1
Reactions: murdah
your brains natural genetic cognitive/reasoning/problem solving abilities/prowess
That's what IQ tries to approximate, since it's not a fully g-loaded metric it's not exactly accurate it has many flaws.

go on then
Four major areas of intelligence: a verbal comprehension scale, a perceptual reasoning scale, a working memory scale, and a processing speed scale.

Four major areas of intelligence: a verbal comprehension scale, a perceptual reasoning scale, a working memory scale, and a processing speed scale.
Yeah that's what it tries to approximate, what studies convinced you that it's valid?

JFL where do u live?
i'm based somewhere in the gulf region is all imma say (originally from iraq tho)

and i grew up/ studied in a british/international school

i'm based somewhere in the gulf region is all imma say (originally from iraq tho)

and i grew up/ studied in a british/international school
Do u hate America for what they did to Iraq?

1904*, source: https://ed.ted.com/lessons/the-dark-history-of-iq-tests-stefan-c-dombrowski

initially it was a test used for kindergarten children, so the testing methods and its complexity at the time may have been much worse let alone the flaws that exist today, so it wasn't the same thing being measured every year.
Following on from Galton's research in the 1890s, the psychologist James McKeen Cattell developed a series of mental tests to measure a person's intelligence. Later in 1904, the most famous early example in IQ test history was created by Alfred Binet.

Following on from Galton's research in the 1890s, the psychologist James McKeen Cattell developed a series of mental tests to measure a person's intelligence. Later in 1904, the most famous early example in IQ test history was created by Alfred Binet.
so you were off by 104-105 years since the stanford-binet scale was first developed in 1904 and 1905, and it wasn't initially referred to as IQ, just saying.

The term "IQ," which stands for "Intelligence Quotient," was first introduced by the German psychologist William Stern in 1912, so you were off by 112 years.

I also asked which studies in particular convinced you of IQ.

Do u hate America for what they did to Iraq?
mixed feelings tbh

The american invasion of iraq had pros and cons,

the obvious con being that the americans committed many warcrimes (i've seen the vidoes and pictures lol), and in general i think america's foriegn policy is too violent/hawkish (they've fought some 200 wars in the last century and have bombed most countries in the world JFL)

but one positive outcome of it is that it removed Saddam Hussein who was a horrible tyrant who killed and oppressed iraqis (mainly shia muslims (my people) as well as kurds)

so the fact the americans removed him was good

also i, like most people in the world, enjoy and consume alot of american media (movies, shows, music, youtubers, american celebrities) so i feel like it would be hyprocritical of me to hate america while also enjoying what america has to offer

in general i have no issue befriending americans who are kind and respectful to me as a person, so i won't blindly hate all americans just because of the war (that's no way to live)

so yeah... mixed feelings

• +1
mixed feelings tbh

The american invasion of iraq had pros and cons,

the obvious con being that the americans committed many warcrimes (i've seen the vidoes and pictures lol), and in general i think america's foriegn policy is too violent/hawkish (they've fought some 200 wars in the last century and have bombed most countries in the world JFL)

but one positive outcome of it is that it removed Saddam Hussein who was a horrible tyrant who killed and oppressed iraqis (mainly shia muslims (my people) as well as kurds)

so the fact the americans removed him was good

also i, like most people in the world, enjoy and consume alot of american media (movies, shows, music, youtubers, american celebrities) so i feel like it would be hyprocritical of me to hate america while also enjoying what america has to offer

in general i have no issue befriending americans who are kind and respectful to me as a person, so i won't blindly hate all americans just because of the war (that's no way to live)

so yeah... mixed feelings
i am mixed too.

USA/EUROPE HAS RAPED AFRICA FOR YEARS BOILS MY BLOOD

• +1
Reactions: murdah and yeeyeeslayer
i am mixed too.

yeh i feel u

but feels pointless to keep dwelling on those emotions so at a certain point u just gotta move on

will put u more at ease mentally

• +1
yeh i feel u

but feels pointless to keep dwelling on those emotions so at a certain point u just gotta move on

will put u more at ease mentally
Fair point

• +1
Reactions: murdah and yeeyeeslayer
i am mixed too.

also blacks are treated just fine in america today lol

the main western country that has oppressed africa the most in the modern day is France but africans are taking it over now and the frenchtards are seething so that should be lifefuel for you :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

france is like 8% black now

• +1
title

@NorwoodAscender @Clavicular @pneumocystosis
5AM and get your lifts out the way. Waking up 6AM isn’t worth it. If you gotta commute to school, might as well just wake up at 7AM and get sleep gains.