Whats a 'good wage' for an 18 year old

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
just got a summer job and it pays 22$/hour

Some of my friends told me that was good bc minimum wage in their state is like 10 but ppl online said it was horseshit

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
just got a summer job and it pays 22$/hour

Some of my friends told me that was good bc minimum wage in their state is like 10 but ppl online said it was horseshit
That's pretty good. I heard delivery drivers here are actually getting even more money now too.

No idea what people think an 18yr old should be making for a summer job but $22 is good.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
That's pretty good. I heard delivery drivers here are actually getting even more money now too.

No idea what people think an 18yr old should be making for a summer job but $22 is good.
yeah someone told me doordash drivers can make like 30$ an hour. If i had a car i'd totally do it, sounds way better than working for some cuck anyways

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Good pay m8 be happy as long as u know what your working for.

• +1
Good pay m8 be happy as long as u know what your working for.
all i care about is the money tbh idgaf if the work isnt great, i still hate the fact that I have to wageslave tho

all i care about is the money tbh idgaf if the work isnt great, i still hate the fact that I have to wageslave tho
Yeah wageslaving sucks I have to wageslave for £12.50/hour equivalent to $16.

• +1
Pretty much anything

• +1
Yeah wageslaving sucks I have to wageslave for £12.50/hour equivalent to $16.
not horrible if u can save most of it, I have to pay for food, transportation, clothes, etc basically everything besides rent and school which is lucky atleast

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71812