Whats a nutritous lunch thats easy to eat and around 300-400 calories.

Nims

Nims

👉👈
Title basically.

I am starting to hate eating scrambled eggs for lunch, so want to change it up a bit any suggestions?

Meat/Protein is preferable something easy yet nutritious.

Thanks

prepared at home or do you have to bring it to work?

a filling soup with meatballs is usually good and doesn't bloat you, you can easily make larger batches for several days too.

• +1
Reactions: Nims
Dick

• Ugh..
Reactions: tooLOW
Meatballs could be quite nice tbh.
if you mix the ground beef with some bread-crumbs and an egg they become less chewy, but roll them pure if you enjoy that, add spices while you're kneading it.

don't forget to boil them separately (just heat some water with the water cooker put it on the furnace and chuck them in to save time) if you don't do this the soup develops a layer of grayish foam on top that affects the flavor negatively, once they're boiled you can throw them in.

chinese tomato soup with meatballs, spring onions and bean sprouts is my go to, add honey to the tomato broth to make it sweeter.

chinese tomato soup with meatballs, spring onions and bean sprouts is my go to, add honey to the tomato broth to make it sweeter.
Is this the type of stuff?

Just make beef meatballs and chuck them in with it?

100 grams of whey protein.

• +1
Reactions: tooLOW
Is this the type of stuff?

Just make beef meatballs and chuck them in with it?
yes, but egg also sounds good.

when you boil meatballs separately it doesn't affect the flavor profile of the soup much.

• +1
yes, but egg also sounds good.

when you boil meatballs separately it doesn't affect the flavor profile of the soup much.
Just made all that soup read for tommorow, and it was a really good shout, It tastes really nice thank you very much for the recommendation.

Ill make some meatballs in the morning probably just do beef with a tiny bit of flour to bind them and then maybe a bit of seasoning and fry them in the soup.

Just made all that soup read for tommorow, and it was a really good shout, It tastes really nice thank you very much for the recommendation.

Ill make some meatballs in the morning probably just do beef with a tiny bit of flour to bind them and then maybe a bit of seasoning and fry them in the soup.
if you put the balls into the soup directly without boiling them first it'll develop white foam on top of the soup, you don't want that.

• +1
if you put the balls into the soup directly without boiling them first it'll develop white foam on top of the soup, you don't want that.
Yeah I'll make sure to cook them by themselves then serve them together once cooked.