what's a shortcut (supplement, drug, etc) to getting a decent body that doesn't make your nuts tiny

B

baldingeboy

Iron
i was doing a lil calisthenic routine at home for a while. didn't get much gains and my body composition still looked pretty bad (high bellyfat, low muscle). and it felt like it took everything i had in me to do.

during exam week i stopped doing it and realized yeah this is kind of cucked exerting myself to this extent for minimal gains while some people just naturally have low BF

honestly, i dont even care for being jacked i just want to have low bodyfat and like some muscle definition. i'm already skinny i just gain fat on my belly most of the time, and i think it's mad gay to force myself to eat thousands of calories a day just to get jacked brah but also probably get fat too that i have to get rid of later

Last edited:
healthy diet

Putting in the work and not being a lazy cunt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, Deleted member 4856, PenileFacialSurgery and 2 others
There is no shortcut you lazy fat fuck. Even with roids you still have to eat decently and work out properly. All roids do is get you there faster.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
i was doing a lil calisthenic routine at home for a while. didn't get much gains and my body composition still looked pretty bad (high bellyfat, low muscle). and it felt like it took everything i had in me to do.

during exam week i stopped doing it and realized yeah this is kind of cucked exerting myself to this extent for minimal gains while some people just naturally have low BF

honestly, i dont even care for being jacked i just want to have low bodyfat and like some muscle definition. i'm already skinny i just gain fat on my belly most of the time, and i think it's mad gay to force myself to eat thousands of calories a day just to get jacked brah but also probably get fat too that i have to get rid of later

Workout for a minimum of 2 years properly then you can review if you want to enhance yourself

For belly fat or areas which are disproportionate i recommend vaser liposuction to remove the fat cells. If you want an athletic look go for High definition liposuction.

I can't speak of increasing muscle mass. There's some guys in here that can teach you about sarms or test. Not something I would personally do myself with the benefit to risk ratio bit being not worth it.

But do the 2 years work first it will also teach you discipline and good habits which will be important in the long run.

You want the results but dont wont to put in the work or take any risk
Okay boyo good luck

Lol if all you care about is the end result then you will never get aesthetic and shredded
Learn to enjoy the process of building muscle, and maybe you wont feel the need for shortcuts