What's an ideal caffeine daily dose for leanmaxxing

D

Deleted member 19174

Exile
Caffeine definitly helps me out in the morning, but I don't drink enough of it. I only get 140mgs in the morning and thats it. What's the ideal dose for leanmaxxing?

does coffee change the bones or your dna? or the pheno or race?

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Clown Show, Deleted member 23804 and 1 other person
does coffee change the bones or your dna? or the pheno or race?
2 digit IQ question :lul:

@Ekil73_YT @finnarope @Graham

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23804, Graham and Deleted member 1901
like one coffee a day if you eat alot or else you will crave more food

How about none? That way you'll be done in no time.

It’s about timing and how you drink your caffeine, not how much. I drink black coffee or espresso before workouts and to help with appetite suppressing when intermittent fasting. People that drink flavored/sugary coffee drinks and energy drinks are not doing lean max. Caffeine stimulates lipolysis but if you don’t drink it black, you’ll stimulate insulin and gain weight.

• +1
Reactions: Vesper
Caffeine pills are better

It’s about timing and how you drink your caffeine, not how much. I drink black coffee or espresso before workouts and to help with appetite suppressing when intermittent fasting. People that drink flavored/sugary coffee drinks and energy drinks are not doing lean max. Caffeine stimulates lipolysis but if you don’t drink it black, you’ll stimulate insulin and gain weight.
What about caffeine pills or low calorie/0 sugar energy drinks?

What about caffeine pills or low calorie/0 sugar energy drinks?
I’ve used caffeine pills when I had to night shifts, their effect lasts too long so they are good for staying awake but too strong for leanmax. Idea is I take the least amount of caffeine I need to get the job done (enhance workout and suppress appetite) without disturbing sleep.
If it tastes sweet, it will stimulate insulin and stop lipolysis, even if it’s zero calories. They say only stevia and monk fruit are only no calorie sweeteners that don’t stimulate insulin. Sucralose, aspartame, erythol, allulose, and all the others cause gut issues, and over stimulate your insulin so you actually put on more weight than actual sugar, and cause cancer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174
If I’m doing morning workouts fasted, I’ll drink one cup black coffe or a double shot espresso in the morning before workout. If I’m working out in the afternoon or evening fasted, I’ll drink one cup in morning to help with fast and I’ll do an espresso before workout.

• +1
I’ve used caffeine pills when I had to night shifts, their effect lasts too long so they are good for staying awake but too strong for leanmax. Idea is I take the least amount of caffeine I need to get the job done (enhance workout and suppress appetite) without disturbing sleep.
If it tastes sweet, it will stimulate insulin and stop lipolysis, even if it’s zero calories. They say only stevia and monk fruit are only no calorie sweeteners that don’t stimulate insulin. Sucralose, aspartame, erythol, allulose, and all the others cause gut issues, and over stimulate your insulin so you actually put on more weight than actual sugar, and cause cancer.
Good to know.

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
This and brewing at home is the way. Nothing is more unfathomably retarded then paying some bisexual at seedoil coffee corp to brew you a $15 sugar shit drink every morning.

• +1