What's best looking guy who you think can't get foids on Tinder?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
I want to know what you think is the cutoff where a guy can't get dates from non-landwhales on Tinder.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9670

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9670

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, gamma, Deleted member 14867 and 4 others
I think 3.5 psl facially

but if you have height you could get beckies i guess.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
I think race would matter a lot in this grey area
3.25psl white

i'd honestly say 4psl indian will likely get landwhales most of the time jfl
3.5-3.75 arab, 3.5-3.75 asian.

• +1
clearly swarthy ethnic FOB looks like that indian O'pry lookalike on the caravan
IMG 20201213 224351

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Jfl this guy is slayer just grooming is terrible. He can look high class with a few fixes he has the features for it.
He genuinely looks like o'pry if he was a lighter pheno he'd be modeling rn. 7psl bones and eye area

• +1
Better haircut
Some bleaching
He could slay
He could look like Moose Ali khan tbh. He doesn't have a pudgy face and his features are quite sharp.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
He could look like Moose Ali khan tbh. He doesn't have a pudgy face and his features are quite sharp.
He has an insane skull
Rare for an Indian tbh
Hooded eyes, good brows

• +1
Jfl this guy is slayer just grooming is terrible. He can look high class with a few fixes he has the features for it.
maybe but definitely not in his current state, I've taken the race pill, if you look too swarthy race>face in OLD maybe irl you can do better. The acceptable phenos for a true slayer on OLD are white (mostly North Atlantid and nordic maybe med), mullato (leaning more to caucasoid features), white passing MENA or exotic MENA/north indid/indo aryan, hapa with mostly white features.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
maybe but definitely not in his current state, I've taken the race pill, if you look too swarthy race>face in OLD maybe irl you can do better. The acceptable phenos for a true slayer on OLD are white (mostly North Atlantid and nordic maybe med), mullato (leaning more to caucasoid features), white passing MENA or exotic MENA/north indid/indo aryan, hapa with mostly white features.
So glad for my pheno and coloring ngl

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 6273 and Jason Voorhees
I've noticed hollow cheeks paired with a bad nose on dark skinned ethnics can make them look extremely low class. He needs a makeover and needs to gain weight. However, I agree u can't look too swarthy. Even dark skinned meds do bad it seems but the thing is people with bad phenos don't look good at first glance which is exactly what u want on tinder

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and volcelfatcel
I've noticed hollow cheeks
damn I feel like hollow cheeks are a halo on everyone
regardless of race

2nd most striking feature besides hunter eyes

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
Ugly gymcel thread from incels.is that guy was 2.5 to 3 PSL still got matches imo.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 9670
damn I feel like hollow cheeks are a halo on everyone
regardless of race

2nd most striking feature besides hunter eyes
They are but pair that with a bad nose and ethnic colouring and it can make u look emaciated or homeless.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
  • +1