What's better? 5 piece tender meal from Popeyes, or having sex with a stacy?

Decide

  • Stacy

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • 5 piece tender meal from popeyes

    Votes: 10 58.8%

  • Total voters
    17
D

Deleted member 19174

Exile
Joined
Apr 23, 2022
Posts
15,021
Reputation
23,137
Do you use ranch sauce?
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, fauxfox, Deleted member 19174 and 1 other person
Never been to Popeyes but I imagine it's better than fucking a Victoria's Secret supermodel
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174
Never been to Popeyes but I imagine it's better than fucking a Victoria's Secret supermodel
Imagine cracking your skull open, leanmaxxing, moneymaxxing and statusmaxxing in hopes of getting some coochie from a stacy. Meanwhile, Popeyes is only 2 blocks away JFL.
 
  • Love it
Reactions: ascension
i just want a hug from someone i can vent to
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19174
Stacy always
 
brutal, I'm sorry for your loss
it was awhile ago but i think no mother has affected my psyche, i just don’t know what love feels like
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 23218 and ascension
Tenders unironically
if I didn't have a chance to ascend to be somewhat good looking I'd just eat fast food till I killed myself from diabetes
 
Tenders unironically
if I didn't have a chance to ascend to be somewhat good looking I'd just eat fast food till I killed myself from diabetes
I'm gonna go back to fatmaxxing, popeyes is too good
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
Imagine cracking your skull open, leanmaxxing, moneymaxxing and statusmaxxing in hopes of getting some coochie from a stacy. Meanwhile, Popeyes is only 2 blocks away JFL.

Foodmaxing is life.

Fresh, succulent Bigmac, boasting a multitude of flavours

Vs

Roast beef flaps that other men have cummed inside and where piss comes out from

I know what I'd rather have.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174
Foodmaxing is life.

Fresh, succulent Bigmac, boasting a multitude of flavours

Vs

Roast beef flaps that other men have cummed inside and where piss comes out from

I know what I'd rather have.
Me when I see fast food drive thru
Excited Rick Ross GIF by Snipes
 
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and ascension
Spicy or plain? Spicy mogs
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and Deleted member 19174
it began for fattmaxxers
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174 and ascension

Similar threads

YungVampLyfe
Replies
9
Views
82
YungVampLyfe
YungVampLyfe
RichmondBread
Replies
10
Views
104
RichmondBread
RichmondBread
Slavurik
Replies
18
Views
101
Androgynous
Androgynous
slow
Replies
49
Views
205
slow
slow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top