What’s better: Pale White Skin or Light Brown?

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

It’s over.
Both with dark features.

I already look good light brown but i want to whiten to give more contrast with my dark features…

It would be cool to look like a vampire, but light brown demon seems cool too.

i’m watching twilight rn and my girl roommate is getting wet from pale white robbin patterson…

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Brown bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone, try2beme, OGJBSLAYER and 2 others
@BrahminBoss @Xangsane

Cumskins can't compete

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27635, OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
Light brown. Pale ghost white is disgusting on both males and females.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Corleone, PoopyFaceTomatoNose and GuyFromSingapore
Light brown. Pale ghost white is disgusting on both males and females.
i’m watching twilight rn and my girl roommate is getting wet from pale white robbin patterson…

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and GuyFromSingapore
Light brown is sexier, white is more relationship material and preferred more in asia, light brown would be preferred more in the west and some other countries

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and PseudoMaxxer
He would look Better with light Brown. When that other Wolf guy showed up Pattinson became invisible

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and PseudoMaxxer
Light brown is sexier, white is more relationship material and preferred more in asia, light brown would be preferred more in the west and some other countries
you think red undertones are good on light brown? i’m thinking of running lycopene

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and the BULL
Both with dark features.

I already look good light brown but i want to whiten to give more contrast with my dark features…

Pale for South asian and east Asian countries lightbrown/olive skin for west and europe

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, PseudoMaxxer, SonOfDarkseid and 1 other person
He would look Better with light Brown. When that other Wolf guy showed up Pattinson became invisible
Just asked her and she said Wolf guy is better lol, you are right

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Improver- and the BULL
Aryano brown

Light brown. Mediterranean Greek god skin mogs.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Both with dark features.

Pale skin with red undertones

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BrownNhopeless and PseudoMaxxer
Aryano brown
blue eyed light brown?

What do you think about all black features on light brown? like cameron the model dude
like this

• Love it
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
If ur ethnic, pale is better

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, SonOfDarkseid and PseudoMaxxer
If ur ethnic, pale is better
doesn’t really make sense, you mean you have to be light brown with “white/european” features?

doesn’t really make sense, you mean you have to be light brown with “white/european” features?
Yeah, and by european, western/northern european

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, PseudoMaxxer and SonOfDarkseid
  • +1
Reactions: andy9432
Yeah, and by european, western/northern european
you can't be light brown and white at the same time
it's an ethnic skin tone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, PseudoMaxxer and andy9432
Ethnik cope-a-thon in progress

You got some model examples? Please send pictures if you have them
the one in the middle would look better pale. The two other guys, would look better tanned

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, PseudoMaxxer and SonOfDarkseid
it depends, ethnic light brown looks disgusting imo but im a racist so i might be biased. europeans with a tan mog any other skin tone

• +1
light brown> the school shooter pale white tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, PoopyFaceTomatoNose and PseudoMaxxer
Both with dark features.

Post examples

• +1
pale skin looks subhuman on men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, PoopyFaceTomatoNose, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
light brown, generally you'd want as much contrast as possible so iwould've said pale, but i think that type of coloring looks good only by itself in photos, irl you'd just look like a weird sick guy aka you'd have too much contrast with other people. So generally you want to harmonize contrast within the individual and contrast within population, and generally no ehtnicity is pale, everybody has undertones

light brown, generally you'd want as much contrast as possible so iwould've said pale, but i think that type of coloring looks good only by itself in photos, irl you'd just look like a weird sick guy aka you'd have too much contrast with other people. So generally you want to harmonize contrast within the individual and contrast within population, and generally no ehtnicity is pale, everybody has undertones
So you think light brown with dark features is good?

Both with dark features.

dark red undertones is all that matters tbh , piss and olive undertones look like shit on light brown

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and PseudoMaxxer
So you think light brown with dark features is good?
depends on how you define light brown,i'd say either white but not pale with dark brown hair, or very light brown with black hair, but undertones are as important

• +1
dark red undertones is all that matters tbh , piss and olive undertones look like shit on light brown
i have olive undertone i believe…i’ll hop on a stack to get red

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
i have olive undertone i believe…i’ll hop on a stack to get red
my undertones are weird , my nose is full red colorish , all rest is tanned i need to detan , by body is pale white i need that shit back on my face

• +1
Light Brown if thugmaxxed. Pale White if darktriadmaxxed.

• Hmm...
Everybody coping with light brown skin.
Everybody knows girls get repulsed darker the skin gets

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, SonOfDarkseid and 1 other person
All depends on harmony. A shitskin pheno can slay for example but only with harmony

Both with dark features.

Pale if you want to attract goth and alt chicks, if not it doesn't really matter that much

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and PseudoMaxxer
Pale skin

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and PseudoMaxxer
you think red undertones are good on light brown? i’m thinking of running lycopene
very important. red undertone is what makes brown skin look good and gives you the golden glow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558