What’s closer to how women perceive you IRL: bathroom mirror or selfie camera?

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
title

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt and Deleted member 30679
Bathroom mirror ? please don't make thread to tell me is not :feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and thecel
I wanna keep coping and say mirror but idk bro

• +1
Reactions: thecel
mirror, isnt selfie the same distorted?

people view you as your back camera

Last edited:
  • JFL
I wanna keep coping and say mirror but idk bro

This little chinese terragiga IQ destroy all cope, its over .. is why i love him so much, and hate him so much too :feelswah::heart:

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, thecel and Deleted member 30679
All I got from this is that people view you from their own viewing distance.
take a vid from back camera thats how people view you

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18879, blackckatt and thecel
Which camera you use doesn’t matter. Distance matters.
im just saying that cuz selfies show me the same horizontally inversed as the mirror so thats literally not how people see you

idk if it does correct inversion in other phones

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and thecel
Mirror is massive massive cope. Especially huge framed living room/hallway mirrors. The closest to reality is back camera photo 6ft away on videos I look the exact same as I do on the back camera

• +1
Most accurate to how people see you IRL in convo is 1 to 2 meters.

The perfect distance is infinite. An orthographic projection.

wait is same for mirror ? you have to see yourself at 1 - 2 meters ? over for my IQ :feelsuhh:

• Hmm...
i look like i have dimples and hollow cheeks with PCT in the mirror, it is not accurate!

• Woah
m
mirror cause camera DISTORTS, aslo people view you is reversed, but its the same way you view yourrself in the mirror, what i mean is your reverse image will look bad to you, but other poeple wont notice, to them u wiill look like what u look like in the mirror cuz ur used to your fasace in the mirror but there not.

• +1
i look like i have dimples and hollow cheeks with PCT in the mirror, it is not accurate!
You probably look somewhat like that then i barely look differ From mirror

• Woah
wait is same for mirror ? you have to see yourself at 1 - 2 meters ? over for my IQ :feelsuhh:

Mirror doubles the viewing distance. Makes you look less distorted than you actually look from the POV of someone standing at the mirror looking at you.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 30477
Mirror is massive massive cope. Especially huge framed living room/hallway mirrors. The closest to reality is back camera photo 6ft away on videos I look the exact same as I do on the back camera
Sure ?

• +1
Ok i sacrify miself :
Mirror doubles the viewing distance. Makes you look less distorted than you actually look from the POV of someone standing at the mirror looking at you.
im certain, i look so much better in the mirror
Selfie vs 6 foot

Attachments

• Image (15).jpeg
    Image (15).jpeg
    130.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Capture d’écran 2023-06-08 153723.png
    Capture d’écran 2023-06-08 153723.png
    781.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
if camera then im fucked and a permavirgin

• So Sad
Y ur eyes so light in the selfie? Edited or real?

eyes lens color.

So why i feel am more bones facially mogger on 6ft so i have high zygos ?

• Woah
i would say just step a few meters back and record urself with the back camera thats how everyone sees u. If u look good in that u won tbh. (also if u look good in selfies u win tbh)

• +1
i would say just step a few meters back and record urself with the back camera thats how everyone sees u. If u look good in that u won tbh. (also if u look good in selfies u win tbh)

All that matters is how you look when you’re on top of a girl in bed. And this is how you look in selfie camera.

• JFL
Reactions: Nebula
the obsession with camera angles, focal length etc is cope. Chads still look chad even with shitty front facing phone selfies. This one pic of Tyler Maher destroys all the 'muh camera' copers. Literally a phone selfie looking UPWARDS too (worse angle) and he still looks like a slayer that stacies would insta drop their panties for

• Love it
the obsession with camera angles, focal length etc is cope. Chads still look chad even with shitty front facing phone selfies. This one pic of Tyler Maher destroys all the 'muh camera' copers. Literally a phone selfie looking UPWARDS too (worse angle) and he still looks like a slayer that stacies would insta drop their panties for View attachment 2265739
5D2CA46F 691F 411C 84BA C5517855BC38

• Woah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back