Whats consensus surgery advice for squarer/taller chin?

stewiegriffin

stewiegriffin

Hold my dick mfs
Chin implant? Genio? I probably could use bimax but I don’t NEED it by any means and I can’t actually see myself ever going through with that horrific recovery phase.

My lower third is my biggest weakness but it isn’t really recessed. It’s just pretty rounded and immasculine. I think making my chin taller and squarer would ascend me a lot.

What’s the best surgery options

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, TrestIsBest and Wallenberg
My lower third is my biggest weakness but it isn’t really recessed. It’s just pretty rounded and immasculine. I think making my chin taller and squarer would ascend me a lot.
get a jaw implant. chin is irrevelant to round lower 3rd

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 19551
Chin implant? Genio? I probably could use bimax but I don’t NEED it by any means and I can’t actually see myself ever going through with that horrific recovery phase.

What’s the best surgery options
pray to GANDY

Depending on your height and width a genio or a custom chin implant

looks uncanny most of the time.

don't do to a plastic surgeon, go to a maxillofacial one. they know more about skeletal harmony than plastic surgeon.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, ChristianChad, stewiegriffin and 1 other person
Depending on your height and width a genio or a custom chin implant
I just want that square chin and tight jawline. Damn it’s such a halo. I feel like it’s impossible to go from below average lower third to chad lower third tho :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
I just want that square chin and tight jawline. Damn it’s such a halo. I feel like it’s impossible to go from below average lower third to chad lower third tho :feelswhy:
To achieve the square chin only a custom implant can do it

looks uncanny most of the time.

don't do to a plastic surgeon, go to a maxillofacial one. they know more about skeletal harmony than plastic surgeon.
Don’t they usually advise bimax? Or is that just the posts I see here about alfaro

Don’t they usually advise bimax? Or is that just the posts I see here about alfaro
that depends on how receded your entire jaw area is. and if you are that recessed you might as well get bimax. it will open your air way and breathe better/

maybe wedge genio?

wtf is a wedge genio?