Whats considered a normal amount of sex to have in a week?

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
I am really curious. What is considered a normal amount to have sex in a week if you are in a relationship?

My boyfriend and I are both in our 20's and I think 2 times is the amount I like (3 or 4 times might be pushing it). But he tells me that its more normal to have it 5 to 6 times a week. (We have been together for over a year now, not sure if this is relevant to add)

I have asked my friends and most of them say about once is average. Sometimes more, sometimes they may go a few weeks without.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17763, Gonthar, Chadeep and 3 others
I remember fucking my ex 8 times in one night once
My dick didn’t function properly for a week after

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, thecel and GetShrekt
I remember fucking my ex 8 times in one night once
My dick didn’t function properly for a week after
I didn’t even think a roastie could go that much

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
I have asked my friends and most of them say about once is average. Sometimes more, sometimes they may go a few weeks without.

Chads fuck multiple times daily. Normies fuck daily and fap daily. Subhumans fap multiple times daily.

sex-frequency_nonh6n.jpeg

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and GetShrekt
When I had gfs I’d see them like once a week and we’d fuck all day

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt and thecel
Lol if you're in an LTR and not having sex 6 times per week minimum

Otherwise whats the point

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CristianT, 444, thecel and 3 others
Minimum 3 maximum 18

• Woah
Chads fuck multiple times daily. Normies fuck daily and fap daily. Subhumans fap multiple times daily.

sex-frequency_nonh6n.jpeg
Pulled out of my ass

• Hmm...
When you first start seeing someone new your dick works overtime you can fuck like 5 times a day.

After a while (6+ months) you don't really have the drive to go more than 2-3 sessions a week.

I'm an younger oldcel (almost 26) and only had 2 relationships exceeding 6 months but that's always been the case. This is why men like variety. I doubt the average person who has been married for 10+ years and is 37 can have sex more than 3 times a week unless they're forcing it for muh intimacy.

At that point I wouldn't even see sex as a form of intimacy

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, aBetterMii and Deleted member 17763
i hate how other people have sex regurarly while im 27 and never have had it once nor I ever will :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:. literally all i wanted in my life was to have a girl to fuck with and i cant get that

• So Sad
Reactions: forevergymcelling and Broski
i hate how other people have sex regurarly while im 27 and never have had it once nor I ever will :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:. literally all i wanted in my life was to have a girl to fuck with and i cant get that
I can make you some deepfakes and you’ll get there

Fuck prozzies?

should be 3 times a week minimum even if you've been together for a long time. otherwise the intimacy in your relationship is suffering

2x per day minimum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
I get so bored of fucking the same girl. Current FWB I've been seeing for like 2.5 months and I more or less have no desire to hit her up anymore

I have no idea how anyone could bang the same girl over and over again

You just said you have a boyfriend.
That's gay!
That doesn’t mean we have sex, so it’s not gay and even if we did then it’s fine as long as you don’t get penetrated.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
In aTR I try for twice a week when me and the bitch dont got a place. If i had a place id say like 3 or4 times a week.
Normal guys have sex 0 times a week cause only top 20% get laid

I get so bored of fucking the same girl. Current FWB I've been seeing for like 2.5 months and I more or less have no desire to hit her up anymore

I have no idea how anyone could bang the same girl over and over again
Emotional bonding. But then she gets bored so…